Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Naruto: Anime Only

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto: Anime Only

So i watched the 110-111 special, and all kinda crazy stuff is going on right now, but the current events brought me back to an old question:

what the hell does Orochimaru want with Sasuke?? i mean really?

does he want him to kill itachi for him?
    does he want him to become his best soldier?

a lot of people think he wants sasuke for his body, and will transfer his soul into him later for the sharingan, but wont that mean that he will inherit a body with a cursed seal? i dunno, a straightforward "i want your eyes" deal doesn't seem like Oro's style. whatcha think?

The end is important in all things.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I watched episodes 110-111 earlier today. Isnt sasuke jsut looking for a way to get stronger? MAybe Orichimaru will give sasuke all the strength he wants as long as Sasuke joins Orochimaru and helps destroy konoha.

Newbie Hadoken may be famous one day Hadoken may be famous one day
    Thanks

Oro-Sasuke

I havnt watched 110-111 yet just to 109
    so ill reply with further later..

If I remember correctly, Orochimaru wants to know all the possible jutsus.
    He tells kakshi "you already got what you wanted, that sharingan in your left eye... I want it too, Uchihas powers that is."

Sasuke has to go to Oro to become stronger, now i dont know if any of you read the manga so i wont spoil anything 4 u.
    Sasuke needs power to kill Itachi. I remember Orochimaru being angry becuase of Itachis great strength ( i think) they also show us a dead body (skeleton) with an uchiha ring on it.
    We know that Oro needs somthing in return, (remember when he told Anko-the examiner after Hayate "are you jealous that I used you then threw you away")
    The four sounds also confirmed this, they tell sasuke in 109 to recieve great power you have to give up somthing in return...
    I hardly think Oro really wants to kill Itachi, thats sasukes deal.. Oro was just jealous but he wants to get stronger and needs something from Sasuke...
    Sasuke mainly needs the third wheel for his sharingan but I wont say ny more...
    As for sasuke joinig oro.. heh Orochimaru dosen't care about friends or nything he just wants the power...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    It's pretty easy, Orochimaru is immortal because he knows a jutsu that can place his spirit into another body, so he'll jump bodies when his current body has become too old/weak.
    He wants to do the same with Sasuke because then he'll have the Sharingan and it will enable him to learn jutsu just by looking it them.

Newbie Chojin may be famous one day Chojin may be famous one day Chojin's Avatar
    Thanks
    still waiting on the 110-111 to be realeased by anbu/aone.

i couldn't believe it when sasuke actually left and became a bad guy.

as the series progresses more and more things are getting similar to dbz :P vegeta/sasuke. :/
    Locked Inside Your Mind || Vinyl || Journal

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Vegeta started as a bad guy...

Newbie akai may be famous one day akai may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenOne
    So i watched the 110-111 special, and all kinda crazy stuff is going on right now, but the current events brought me back to an old question:

what the hell does Orochimaru want with Sasuke?? i mean really?

does he want him to kill itachi for him?
    does he want him to become his best soldier?

a lot of people think he wants sasuke for his body, and will transfer his soul into him later for the sharingan, but wont that mean that he will inherit a body with a cursed seal? i dunno, a straightforward "i want your eyes" deal doesn't seem like Oro's style. whatcha think?
    I wasn't thinking too deeply but all along, I thought orochimaru wants sasuke for his body because of the uchiha's advance bloodline/abilities.
    Well, I think if orochimaru created that cursed seal, he must have a way to break it, isn't it?

Newbie User Name may be famous one day User Name may be famous one day User Name's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akai
    Well, I think if orochimaru created that cursed seal, he must have a way to break it, isn't it?
    Why would he want to break the Heaven seal? It increases the user's power; I don't see why Orochimaru would want to get rid of it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast