Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Naruto on cartoon network?

Newbie hoppi may be famous one day hoppi may be famous one day hoppi's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto on cartoon network?

ive heard rumors, since being licensed, that Naruto will be airing on the cartoon network and dubbed in english. is there any truth to this? also im not sure if this has been posted before so please disregard if it has.

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks

The truth is out

The word is true the producer is none other that
    Cartoon network. YEAH jump for joy!!!It's english producer
    is licensed by ShoPro Entertainment.
    I am not sure how many episodes will be available on CN.
    But it is clear it is on CN!!!

Oh and it was already a previous thread sorry.
    Last edited by whitec; Apr 04, 2005 at 09:31 AM.
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Then again, the bad news is that Naruto will be shown on the Cartoon Network, and NOT on ADULT SWIM!! Which means were going to see a good deal of cuts and censorship of the original series. One can only hope that Naruto becomes successful enough that a uncensored version will appear on Adult Swim...

Cartoon Network Press Release...
    http://turnerinfo.com/newsitem.aspx?...5-e81422aa3796
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Great, just great.....that's all we need. Hacking another great series to bits....i hope they choose to change their minds and view it under Adult Swim. A man can hope.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cartoon network is vanished where i live, so Naruto isn't going to be F****** for me

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    That sucks. You know your right they are going to crumble up the naruto dynasty and burn it all to hell. WHY is the question WHY do they take a good series and have to hack it up and spit it out it's just cruel ya know.
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whitec
    That sucks. You know your right they are going to crumble up the naruto dynasty and burn it all to hell. WHY is the question WHY do they take a good series and have to hack it up and spit it out it's just cruel ya know.
    Because people want the big money. Licensing Naruto to ShoPro/Viz for North American distribution is going to make Naruto's Japanese producers some big money. Airing the show on Cartoon Network is going to make ShoPro and CN some HUGE money. CN gets the big ad revenues for having a show that is going to be a ratings bonanza (as far as basic cable goes). By having Naruto, in whatever form, on CN will mean that DVD sales of the series will be huge. Getting a series into a Cartoon Network timeslot usually translates to excellent DVD sales even if it's just three episodes per disk at 30 bucks a pop.

You all need to get it through your heads: Naruto's producers in Japan, the distributors in North America, the execs at Turner Broadcasting -they don't give two shits about all you people who download fansubs and are whining about Naruto being on CN. They want a repeat of InuYasha and DBZ. They care about average kids who discover the series, think it's the coolest thing since carbonated beverages and become fanboys and fangirls who will drop some bucks at the slightest sniff of something related to the show.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    yeah but i spose its bringin anime to a wider audiance right?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast