Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Naruto and the dub, your opinions?

Newbie Nami1592 may be famous one day Nami1592 may be famous one day Nami1592's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto!?!

Naruto.. I've heard of it.. and my sister watches it.. but I personally think it's kinda boring ^.^ I mean it's funny on some parts, but boring on others.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

lol this anime show is awesome, it is better than Inuyasha, Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop together (is my opinion, i apologize if this makes anyone angry), so far i have watched 150 episodes.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

a friend told me that Johnny Yong Bosch (Vash of Trigun and Kiba of Wolf's Rain) is doing Naruto and David Lucas/Jim Blum (Spike, Darcia, Mugen, Kazuma) is voicing Kakashi

can anybody confirm this?
    I love my girlfriend.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    a friend told me that Johnny Yong Bosch (Vash of Trigun and Kiba of Wolf's Rain) is doing Naruto and David Lucas/Jim Blum (Spike, Darcia, Mugen, Kazuma) is voicing Kakashi

can anybody confirm this?
    Both appear to be incorrect... The 'Official' voice actors list for the English Dub has been posted in the Anime News Network 'Naruto' entry for their online 'Anime Encyclopedia'...

Anime News Network Naruto entry...
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=1825
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

so this will be the english voice of Naruto?

eh... I guess it could be worse?
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

it is the best thing since sliced bread my goodness the Battles rule the story rules and now its on Cartoon network, but for you diehard Naruto fans it kinda lacks for the fact that its not going to be in the whole Japanese feel but non the less it is finally here in American woot!!! for all.
    Hey if you don't understand what i am saying it just because I'm black.

OUR MOTTO
    to destroy all mankind for the benifits of pandas and Squirells alike.

I will make your brain hurt with not using commas and periods and putting Caps where there shouldn't be hahaha. The sparky strikes again haha

Newbie Kasuki-kun may be famous one day Kasuki-kun may be famous one day Kasuki-kun's Avatar
    Rochester Hills , Michigan(but dont go after me please)
    Thanks

naruto is a good series but the nine tailed fox in the begging got me confused a little bit but i guess it all worked out in the end. i cant wait until next week when it comes on cn i hope that it does not get cancelled like the samurai champloo

DESTROY ALL HUMANS AND HALF BREEDS THE WORLD IS FIT FOR ONLY DEMONS

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasuki-kun
    naruto is a good series but the nine tailed fox in the begging got me confused a little bit but i guess it all worked out in the end. i cant wait until next week when it comes on cn i hope that it does not get cancelled like the samurai champloo
    ugh, the English dub is gonna suck
    they took out most of the blood, the part where Naruto stabs himself in the hand, and Sexy Ninjutsu...

Champloo got canceled? I thought it was just on hiatus (like FmA and GITS:SAC)
    Geneon needed some time to dub the other half of the series
    I love my girlfriend.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast