Thread: Naruto Manga 239

Newbie Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto Manga 239

have u guys read 239 yet? its a flashback to when kakashi was about to be a jounin and his best friend uchiha obito. I think this is the battle where obito dies and kakashi gets his sharingan

Newbie Kali_Yuga may be famous one day Kali_Yuga may be famous one day Kali_Yuga's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Atsumori
    have u guys read 239 yet? its a flashback to when kakashi was about to be a jounin and his best friend uchiha obito. I think this is the battle where obito dies and kakashi gets his sharingan

hmmmm, mayve, but as you already read in 239 Obito hasn't awakened his sharingan yet.... and another thing is that he gets killed by itachi.....

I assume that you've read all the other chapter, as I recall when sasuke remembers back his time when the uchiha clan were still alive, Itachi was blamed for killing Obito (that's how he got his mangekyo sharingan)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kali_Yuga
    hmmmm, mayve, but as you already read in 239 Obito hasn't awakened his sharingan yet.... and another thing is that he gets killed by itachi.....

I assume that you've read all the other chapter, as I recall when sasuke remembers back his time when the uchiha clan were still alive, Itachi was blamed for killing Obito (that's how he got his mangekyo sharingan)
    Yeah it's not that battle, the current chapters (up till 240) are about earlier times.
    Not the Uchiha slaughter...yet.

Newbie User Name may be famous one day User Name may be famous one day User Name's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kali_Yuga
    Itachi was blamed for killing Obito (that's how he got his mangekyo sharingan)
    The manga implies that Itachi gained his Mangekyo Sharigan by killing Shisui, not Obito.

The only thing I know about Obito's death is that Kakashi holds himself responsible for it.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    haven't read it yet YET. Going to go download it .

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name
    The manga implies that Itachi gained his Mangekyo Sharigan by killing Shisui, not Obito.

The only thing I know about Obito's death is that Kakashi holds himself responsible for it.
    Yeah, Shisui was an Uchiha too.
    Kakashi and Obito were also older than Itachi and Shisui, different times...

Newbie Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Obito just awakened it, pretty damned awesome. I don't know if he dies yet or not....have to wait a few days.