Thread: Naruto Manga chapter 238

Newbie Kali_Yuga may be famous one day Kali_Yuga may be famous one day Kali_Yuga's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Naruto Manga chapter 238

to Ya people ignorant enough to NOT notice that this is a spoiler thread:

IT IS A SPOILER GOING ON HERE, so it's better for ya people to get your click out of here unless you DO want to ruin the story for yourself......

Back to the topic, I've just read the new chapter for some days ago and found it rather exciting for plot going on, but also spooky by something I saw......

that's right the pic of Yondaime having that weird smile whom looks like Naruto!!!! Yondaime is of course for Ya people who amazingly doesn't know who he is, he is the legendary Fourth Hokage who fought the Kyuubi(the Nine Tails Fox demon) and who died sealing it into Naruto's body....

This picture strengthen the connection after my personal opinion Naruto's connection to Yondaime.... heck they EVEN have tha same HairDO.....

What do Ya poeple think?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    The situation is pretty simple, history repeats itself in different circumstances. And with different events.

Sakura-->Tsunade
    Sasuke-->Orochimaru
    Original Yondaime and a little Jiraya-->Naruto

Newbie BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, Hassun got the point that I had assumed. If you hadn't noticed, Tsunade is currently taking Sakura under her wing and teaching her the healing arts. Orochimaru has claimed Sasuke, and not surprisingly, both seek absolute power, and finally, Jyraia took Naruto and taught him. I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto was the 4th's son, but you also have to remember that Naruto has always had an extreme amount of respect for the hokages, especially the fourth. He may have just modelled his hair after the 4th's for that reason. Ah well, it's all speculation.

Newbie Haiyami may be famous one day Haiyami may be famous one day
    Thanks
    itll be interesting where this goes since theres not only naruto, sasuke, and sakura, but im interested in seeing how much neji, rock lee, etc... have progress... and i wonder if any of them have gone above genin after three yrs with the exception of shikimarou (sorry cant spell)...

Newbie Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can't wait to see how Lee will catch up to the rest again, who knows, he might start using weapons like the staff or nunchaku....

I'm wondering exactly how sakura can be a good apprentice for Tsunade, though. One of the only reasons naruto and sasuke can catch up to their current masters is because of their power boosts, kyuubi and seal, but Sakura has nothing at all. Who knows, though. There could be fairly weak techniques she'll be able to learn, I suppose. Poor Kakashi though, all alone now. :P

I'd much rather see the side characters in other teams, like gai's team, kurenai's team, and asuma's team improve. I just like those characters better, as characters go in general, and i'd like to see their future's. Who knows, though. If Naruto really is Yondaime's relation, he could get a lot cooler than he is now. He's pretty annoying as of current. Maybe they'll do a year skip, I dunno.

Newbie Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont think the 4th is dead i think he is the leader of the Akatsuki

Newbie akai may be famous one day akai may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Atsumori
    I dont think the 4th is dead i think he is the leader of the Akatsuki
    Same here. I don't think 4th is dead and my gut feel tells me that 4th is probably Naruto himself. There are far too many similarities between them. (<--- I don't want to argue about this; as I said, this is what AKAI feels)