Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto "Part 2"

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Thumbs up Naruto "Part 2"

So, now with Chapter 245 of the manga out, Naruto has entered "Part 2" of the story, complete with a skip into about two and a half years into the future.

What's your opinion of the whole time skip and What do you think of Naruto's new look? Which characters are looking foward to see how've they've changed, both in looks and demeanor? What do you think of the former Team 7 taking on the traits of their respective Sannin mentors?

Personally, I like Naruto's new look. A new twist to his appearance, but also nothing too drastic either. I'm also looking foward to seeing how Shikamaru, Rock Lee, and Hinata have changed. And now thankfully it seems Sakura will prove to be useful. I've always liked her, but she was rather pointless, especially later on. I'm also hoping that "Part 2" will bring an end to the how ordeal with Orochimaru, and will bring Akatsuki, or more importantly Itatchi to the front as the new main villain. Or pehaps if Orochimaru is brought down, hopefully not Kabuto as well, as he's a badass on his own.

I'm also hoping that once the anime reaches the end point of "Part 1" that they take a break from it for a while, since it's been creeping quite close behind the manga, and if they put it on hold for a while, they can let the manga put some distance between them, and they can make anime episodes during the break without any sort of rush.

Edit: The new Colored look of naruto...Snazzy.

Last edited by KenX; Jan 29, 2005 at 08:59 PM.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    So, now with Chapter 245 of the manga out, Naruto has entered "Part 2" of the story, complete with a skip into about two and a half years into the future.

What's your opinion of the whole time skip and What do you think of Naruto's new look? Which characters are looking foward to see how've they've changed, both in looks and demeanor? What do you think of the former Team 7 taking on the traits of their respective Sannin mentors?

Personally, I like Naruto's new look. A new twist to his appearance, but also nothing too drastic either. I'm also looking foward to seeing how Shikamaru, Rock Lee, and Hinata have changed. And now thankfully it seems Sakura will prove to be useful. I've always liked her, but she was rather pointless, especially later on. I'm also hoping that "Part 2" will bring an end to the how ordeal with Orochimaru, and will bring Akatsuki, or more importantly Itatchi to the front as the new main villain. Or pehaps if Orochimaru is brought down, hopefully not Kabuto as well, as he's a badass on his own.

I'm also hoping that once the anime reaches the end point of "Part 1" that they take a break from it for a while, since it's been creeping quite close behind the manga, and if they put it on hold for a while, they can let the manga put some distance between them, and they can make anime episodes during the break without any sort of rush.
    I really like the new 'more grown up but not that different look', it's nice to see a good manga evolve like that.
    The story of part one ended with alot of interesting possibilities and I'm almost sure it won't dissapoint in part 2.
    The new looks aren't bad either (luckily they didn't change Kakashi).

I I wholly agree with you on the catching up part. The last thing this anime needs is to become lame because it caught up with the manga...like RK.

My only fear is that Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and the other young ones have become too strong. Like close to Kakashi's level or something.
    Last edited by Hassun; Jan 30, 2005 at 07:50 AM.

Thanks
    I liked the cliffhanger with the catching bells at the end.

Newbie henzor may be famous one day henzor may be famous one day henzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    hehe nothing wrong wid becoming too strong!!! the stronger the better lolz
    soooo looking forward to new kick ass moves and battle scenes XDXD cant get enuff of those
    and yea... storyline moving nicely, characters growing nicely .. omg so sad how kakashi got hes sharingan though :'( haha buh yea.. NARUTO RULES! XDXD

GO GET THOSE BELLS!!!!!
    Last edited by henzor; Jan 31, 2005 at 09:10 PM.

Thanks
    Bump. I request this Be moved into spoiler chat (seeing how lazy mods can be sometimes I'll PM them anyway)

The Manga Chapter 246 was just released raw.

---SPOILER---

It seems Both Sakura and Naruto have become extremly strong, they got the bells in a matter or minutes. Sakura is becomming quite like Tsunade.

---END SPOILER---

I can't wait to see how this develops. They're starting to be just like the Sannin. What with Naruto becoming perverted like Jaraiya, Sakura becoming PMS strong like Tsunade, and Sasuke....with...Orochimaru. Wow.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    Bump. I request this Be moved into spoiler chat (seeing how lazy mods can be sometimes I'll PM them anyway)

The Manga Chapter 246 was just released raw.

I can't wait to see how this develops. They're starting to be just like the Sannin. What with Naruto becoming perverted like Jaraiya, Sakura becoming PMS strong like Tsunade, and Sasuke....with...Orochimaru. Wow.
    That was totally expected and hinted many times too.
    And I still don't like it if they get too strong so fast.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm he looks cool...
    But yet will it be good?
    Cause we missd alot in the 2 years time frame, i hope they show all the stuff we missd. Prehaps in many, many flashbacks?
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    hmm he looks cool...
    But yet will it be good?
    Cause we missd alot in the 2 years time frame, i hope they show all the stuff we missd. Prehaps in many, many flashbacks?
    I hope they'll only briefly touch their training and surprise the readers with new abilities...

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast