View Poll Results: what are your expectations?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • HIGH (it's gonna be awesome!!)

27 40.91%
  • ...EH...

15 22.73%
  • LOW (they're gonna f//k it up for sure!!)

24 36.36%
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Naruto on Toonami

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto on Toonami

It was ok...it could've been better. Like I hated the part where they edited where Sasuke and Naruto kiss...

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Newbie Tsubasa~Hime may be famous one day Tsubasa~Hime may be famous one day Tsubasa~Hime's Avatar
    Thanks

The english version is ok, but I still prefer the original much more. The voices were kind of scary after watching so many episodes in japanese, and it was just a little strange. ^^;

"When Life hands you lemons, squirt your enemies in the eye."

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    So they can't edit something like the Looney Toons because it's too old?
    Actually the worst ones they simply no longer show. There are some Bugs Bunney cartoons produced during WWII that are locked up, and WB states that they will never see the light of day again. And when was the last time you saw a cartoon of Speedy Gonzales??? (which was one of my favorite characters when I was a kid...) You can't find any of the MGM 'Little Black Sambo' series either...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki's Avatar
    Thanks

DUDE! This SUCKS! I can't believe they've messed it up as much as they have! WHY in the world would they give Naruto a DBZ voice? Has America truely run out of good voice actors? or has cartoon network just gotten lazy????
    Sorry to all you all who have watched the english dub and liked it. The Japanese version is SO MUCH BETTER!

"You can get hurt by loving someone, or you can stay alone by not ever loving someone. Which do you choose? Love always has its risks, but you should never fear them, for they are love's true test."

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont think it is awesome... but they really didn't f' it up either....
    im going with ehh.....

because naruto manga is better
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie hapa may be famous one day hapa may be famous one day hapa's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know if this has already been posted but there's a new Naruto website at www.naruto.com that they put out when they started showing it on Toonami. It's got episode guides and games and the manga is for sale there.

Newbie Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko's Avatar
    Thanks

because naruto manga is better
    Lol. Yes. And they didn't edit *anything* there. Though that's like saying "the book is better than the movie! OMG! (i.e. no surprise there).

Newbie hapa may be famous one day hapa may be famous one day hapa's Avatar
    Thanks

I don' t think that books are always better than the movie that is made out of them. It depends on the story. Sometimes the story is better told through a movie, sometimes through a book. I like the Naruto show better than the Naruto manga, because all that action isn't as exciting on the page as it is on the screen.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast