View Poll Results: what are your expectations?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • HIGH (it's gonna be awesome!!)

27 40.91%
  • ...EH...

15 22.73%
  • LOW (they're gonna f//k it up for sure!!)

24 36.36%
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto on Toonami

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: The Countdown To Naruto!!!

hope that they don't screw up the voices or delete a lot of the good scenes....but i'll check it out just to sure...

Newbie Sun_Ice may be famous one day Sun_Ice may be famous one day Sun_Ice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Countdown To Naruto!!!

Oh...That trailer was a little dumb. The narrator is just wrong and Naruto sounds different from what I expected. But anyway, I like the fighting so I'll still watch the Naruto premiere tonight.
    Avatar and banner, thanks to AnimeAficianado! Great job!

I am going to be honest with you, cause that's what we Chinese do.

Newbie Cres may be famous one day Cres may be famous one day Cres's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Countdown To Naruto!!!

I think it will be good. I already know that there are many rabid fans out there, and it would likely gain more.

I also know that there are many fans that is already saying that Naruto is going to be horrible, because of all the edit that might be done like the blood lost and etc. But my friend had told me that she saw blood in an episode; but I still think that fans shouldn't be judging the voice/edits until they seen the dubbed version.

Newbie amjl81 may be famous one day amjl81 may be famous one day amjl81's Avatar
    *Looks around* Someplace on earth that I loathe.
    Thanks

What do you think of the dubbed Naruto?

First off, if you haven't seen the dubbed version of Naruto, then you'll be lost here. (Dubbed=English version).

Just finished watching it, now I want to rant. My sister and I both agree that the Japanese version is better. The animation is the same, but here are a few differences.
    1. The beginning and ending songs (WHY?!)
    2. They took out the nosebleeds.

The voices, oh man! Naruto's voice is done by a girl. What happened to the rumors of Johnny Yong Bosch? He would have been better. Naruto's voice is like talking through the nose.
    What else...I don't know. I guess I just watched the Subbed Version too much and I'm just complaining.

But I want to hear what you guys think. Do you like it, do you not. Why?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you think of the dubbed Naruto?

OMG NO NO NO NO !!!!!
    Not naruto please dear god. WHY!!!!!!

First off the dubbed english version sucked.
    Please PLEASE i beg all naruto fans PLEASE buy the manga and never watch the filth they call dubbed ep's. Or at least buy the original dvd's with japanese voices. "though the japanese voices are not too good... it's better than any CN dubb's"

I knew this thread was coming.... T_T. GO MANGA!!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by amjl81
    The voices, oh man! Naruto's voice is done by a girl. What happened to the rumors of Johnny Yong Bosch? He would have been better. Naruto's voice is like talking through the nose.
    Did you know that the original Japanese voice for Naruto is a girl???

Anime News Network Encyclopedia listing for the voice actress Junko TAKEUCHI
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...le.php?id=2130
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    OMG NO NO NO NO !!!!!
    Not naruto please dear god. WHY!!!!!!

First off the dubbed english version sucked.
    Please PLEASE i beg all naruto fans PLEASE buy the manga and never watch the filth they call dubbed ep's. Or at least buy the original dvd's with japanese voices. "though the japanese voices are not too good... it's better than any CN dubb's"

I knew this thread was coming.... T_T. GO MANGA!!
    Hahahaha, told ya. I will buy the original japanese version, but i think I wil also watch the dubed version while I'm on my computer at night. I don't have anything better to do, so why not. I'm personaly looking forward to reading the manga, It should be beter by far where the voices are in your head.

Newbie Tenach may be famous one day Tenach may be famous one day Tenach's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sticking to the manga. I didn't really like the dubbed, and the Japanese was only slightly better in my opinion..

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast