Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Video Game

Newbie zabuza1 may be famous one day zabuza1 may be famous one day zabuza1's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto Video Game

Someone Please Tell Me If They Know Where To Get Any Of The Naruto Video Games. My Friend Said That There Was One For Gba But I Cant Find It. Please If You Know A Website Where You Can Order It Or If You Have It And Want To Trade Then Please Tell Me.plus, if you dont go on your animeonline thinger and post for a while does it delete your registered name thing cuz i think thats what happened to me.
    Last edited by zabuza1; Nov 17, 2004 at 06:57 PM.

Newbie scrodo may be famous one day scrodo may be famous one day scrodo's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can go to narutochaos.com to get the games. I think you'll have to sign up, but they are there.

Newbie zabuza1 may be famous one day zabuza1 may be famous one day zabuza1's Avatar
    Thanks
    well narutochaos has the game names and what system but you cant buy them there. do you know where you can buy the games?

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    there are some emulator for GBA, It will be very easy to download the game over the net. But the HIC is that you can only play on the PC.

I'm saying this only if you can get to full you anger to play...
    Coming soon.........

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    -sigh- Another newbie in the dark. First, to answer your second question: AO died. Then it was ressurected by spiderweb. Now it has returned, but everyone has to start over.

Now, on to the Naruto video game. As far as I know, Naruto video games have only been released in Japan. Unless you want to pay for the imported game and the mod chip to play imported games on your console - or you want to be gay and steal it via PvP - then I really think you are SOL. Sorry!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ive been meaning to get the gamecube import for a while now, its just been havoc trying to track it down at any sites or any video game stores for that matter.

Otaku maverickvns may be famous one day maverickvns may be famous one day
    Thanks
    are you looking at the right sites? i checked play-asia.com and they had it with supposedly shipping within 24 hours

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yeah, sure... if you live in Asia. I highly doubt that they have 24-hour shipping for inside the US if it's an import game site.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast