Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Naruto Video Game

Otaku maverickvns may be famous one day maverickvns may be famous one day
    Thanks
    whether or not they ship fast is irrelevent to the situation, although i was at fault for bringing it up. what matters is that he asked for a site that sells it and i provided it. i was merely telling him about their "supposed" shipping policy to show that this is a legit online store and not some janky ass store that ships 3 years later, if at all.

and btw, the gamecube naruto game could be played on a non-japanese gamecube with the use of a boot disc.
    Last edited by maverickvns; Dec 07, 2004 at 01:19 AM.

Newbie BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337's Avatar
    Thanks
    try estarland.com for importing games and systems. I'm pretty sure they do delivery all over the US, but if you live in the DC, VA, or MD area, they're much more convenient. They also used to do modding, but I hear they stopped. They're also good for anime and anime merchandise and so forth.

It's expensive, but I think this is what you're looking for?
    https://www.estarland.com/GameCube.product.20398.html
    Last edited by BBoyPHoeNiX1337; Dec 08, 2004 at 05:21 PM.

Otaku maverickvns may be famous one day maverickvns may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BBoyPHoeNiX1337
    try estarland.com for importing games and systems. I'm pretty sure they do delivery all over the US, but if you live in the DC, VA, or MD area, they're much more convenient. They also used to do modding, but I hear they stopped. They're also good for anime and anime merchandise and so forth.
    probably cuz they finally realized just how illegal it is?

http://yahoo.reuters.com/financeQuot...8100947_newsml

Federal authorities raided three Washington, D.C.-area video game stores and arrested two people for modifying video game consoles to play pirated video games, a video game industry group said on Wednesday.

another online store is lik-sang.com.

Newbie BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, I already knew it was illegal and that's why they stopped, I just didn't feel like elaborating on that point. Figured everyone here knew that doing that violates the law...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2