Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Naruto - Why do you think Itachi murdered his whole clan, apart from Sasuke?

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto - Why do you think Itachi murdered his whole clan, apart from Sasuke?

In the anime Naruto, Uchiha Itachi murders his entire clan, apart from his younger brother Sasuke. Why do you think he did this...?

I think he murdered his entire clan because...if he didn't do that, he'd be stuck in the same place without achieving anything beyond what he already had. He acheived his Sharingan at the age of 8, and became captain of the ANBU team at the age of 13. With that much power he could achieve so much more...but because of his family, and the strict rules he had to follow as a shinobi to the village of Konoha, he's deprived of such privileges. The only way for him to gain more power, and to achieve more than what he already had, he...'had' to murder his entire clan.

He chose not to murder Sasuke because...he believed that murdering his entire clan would drive Sasuke to his limits, to one day gain the same amount of power as Itachi himself. Thus...Sasuke would become the only one who could defeat Itachi.

This is just my opinion. What does everyone else think?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto - Why do you think Itachi murdered his whole clan, apart from Sasuke?

I haven't Naruto until where you saw, but your reasoning make complete sense to me.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto - Why do you think Itachi murdered his whole clan, apart from Sasuke?

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Spoiler thread subject... Moving to the Spoiler Forum...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie RubyDrg0n may be famous one day RubyDrg0n may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think it is becoz of blood ties like all those shinobi or samurai movies or animes stuff... Sasuke is Itachi's weakness as Sasuke is his brother and only person who is truly honest with him(?)....

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I think he did it because he's crazy and loves killing people and making them suffer. Leaving Sasuke alive was for the second reason.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Because he's a ****, and it adds depth to the storyline.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

That's the truest thing i think i've ever heard.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

he actually explains why he did it...

ahem...
    *SPOILERS*
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    he kills his entire clan because he simply wanted to test the Mangekyo Sharingan
    and he spared Sasuke's life because he saw Sasuke as not even worth killing

...and yeah, also adds depth to storyline
    blah
    Last edited by Innerhell; Nov 21, 2005 at 04:17 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast