Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Naruto - Why do you think Itachi murdered his whole clan, apart from Sasuke?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto - Why do you think Itachi murdered his whole clan, apart from Sasuke?

Quote Originally Posted by Ishamael
    If that was the case, why bother killing them. Its not like they could do anything to him. I mean he killed them all. Minus the runt of course.
    heh, it's not really much of a cover up when you leave more than a couple dozen (??) dead bodies lying around in a district
    Last edited by Innerhell; Nov 25, 2005 at 12:08 AM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie animefanforever may be famous one day animefanforever may be famous one day animefanforever's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Naruto - Why do you think Itachi murdered his whole clan, apart from Sasuke?

Wait....i could be wrong but I heard that Itachi didnt really murder his clan, but the whole killing of his best friend i dont know, Itachi didnt murder his clan when he refused to join the Akatsuki the Akatsuki clan sent 2 members and killed the clan and if Itachi joined they agreed to spare Sasuke and in hopes of Sasuke getting stronger he lied and told Sasuke that he killed the clan.....of course i could be wrong........

[/CENTER]

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto - Why do you think Itachi murdered his whole clan, apart from Sasuke?

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    -Do not post on threads that have been inactive for longer than two weeks.
    Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3