Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nature Question

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Nature Question

When I was in high school I learned that everything in nature has a place and sometime a reason to exist within nature’s grand design. For instance bacteria break down mater which is absorbed buy plants. Which intern is eaten by say a dear and then a lion eats it then dies and is broken down by the bacteria starting the cycle again. This being said I wondering if anyone know what the point to the flue in nature. I’m want to know because whenever I get sick or see someone who is sick I cant help wondering what the point within natures order these particular little life serves.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nature Question

Us as humans have left nature behind.In all other spieces the weak never servive, us as hunams have changed that.Thus changing the order of life in our spieces.If I was born in the same situation as my life is but different spieces I would be dead.

Code Name Wind

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

would agree with you but animals get sick too.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua001
    would agree with you but animals get sick too.
    Yes, but us as humans have docters,pills you can take and hospitals.But the animals just die when they get sick.

Code Name Wind

Otaku chain may be famous one day chain may be famous one day chain's Avatar
    Thanks

yes we have doctors but their are still people dieing of common sicknesses in africa and our world powers dont do enough to help them

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

thats a tough question, but even flu viruses need to live, I mean since god created everything, he naturally created the flu, the flu kills humans sometimes in which we now become part of the cycle. They serve the purpose of life by being alive, I could say the same thing about lions, why does a lion live, nobody that I know of eats lion meet, and alot of lions are in the wild and since poaching is illegal, their fur has no real purpose in life, so why are they alive, you can ask that question about any animal

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

This is the survival of the fittest...the law of nature...no arguing 'bout tat
    ...but sumhow it evolved to ... All power comes from the barrel of a gun...

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

human can survive with the help of medicine.. but sometimes medicine doesnt give any good to humans
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast