Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nature Question

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nature Question

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chan
    All power comes from the barrel of a gun...
    Is this really what human nature has came to?The power to take life with the pull of a finger.If thats true then us as humans have done a great injustice to the earth.Takeing life so meaningless, and not careing for anyone but are selfs.How long can the human nature stay alive with goals like that?

Code Name Wind

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    Yes, but us as humans have docters,pills you can take and hospitals.But the animals just die when they get sick.
    God created means of "Medicine" for the animals too.
    Ever see when a dog gets sick? He goes and eats grass.
    That's because grass has a natural supplament they need to help them get better.

I don't know what all the cases are for ALL animals...They may not ALL eat grass.

But some eat other kinds of plants or other things they know are good...by Instinct.

What is the purpose of the flu?

Well, When God first created this world....It was perfect.
    BUT when Adam sinned, Sin entered the world.

Humans had to survive on their own. As well as Animals and so on and so forth.

I believe that the Flu might have been created to Strengthen us.
    To help our immune systems toughen up a little bit more.

Now I know your all saying..."BUT PEOPLE DIE"
    Well my friends, THAT I cannot explain. I guess I'll have to ask God when I die...Hopefully he has E-mail up there or something so I'd tell you guys all I'd know.^^ Hahahahaha.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Newbie daddyslilgirl7 may be famous one day daddyslilgirl7 may be famous one day daddyslilgirl7's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Nature Question

NATURE RULES LIKE NARUTO!!
    believe it

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

The flu is natures way of cleaning the earth. Its natures population control, natures way of saying, 'Theres too many of you'. Well, really every natural disaster, fire, earth quake, flood, these are all things that nature just does, its always done it, and for now, it will continue.

We as humans, have cured illness, and created medicines to help with others. But really, what we are doing with all these medicines is giving nature that extra edge in evolution.

Ok, yes, animals get sick, but they have their own ways of getting better, some live on after these events, some don't. But we, as humans, have created these pills, and other meds to help fight off natures population control, and thus have produced the means for these diseases to evolve. We are our own destruction, don't blame nature for killing us off, this is something its been doing for billions of years, thats its own cycle.

People, animals, plants, we all get to a point in our lives, where we can't continue on, whether it be, we were killed, old age, sickness, what ever the case, it still happens. But we, unlike the animals, and plants, have made these sicknesses keep up with evolving, we have given it and nature the means to continue its cycle of life and death.
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Otaku jeilee may be famous one day jeilee may be famous one day jeilee's Avatar
    you have to deal with the grim before finding it
    Thanks

nature is one of the important thing...without it...
    no one will survive.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2