Thread: Nebraska

Otaku Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu's Avatar
    Thanks

Nebraska

I live there, and I know its bad, but hear me out. This thread is meant to cheer me up and anyone else who lives somewhere that sucks. If you have anything else to add, please, feel free....

Nebraska has a population of about 1.5 mil. Iowa has a population of about 8 mil. 8 mil people live inside the city limits of Chicago....

When the football stadium fills up, it becomes the 3rd largest city, complete with food services, bathrooms, and an onsite emergency team....

Nebraska has the most cattle per capita. Iowa has the most pig (and apparently corn)...

Nebraska is the only state to have a bridge to no where (apparently they are trying to build one in Alaska). You can take it to cross I-80. Then you can take it back...

The Eastern 2/3 of the state are corn fields. The last third is ground with some rocks...

I went to a town on the map for gas, Sparks, Nebraska. Its about 60 miles north of Valentine Nebraska. It has a population of 3. A bus driver, his wife, and a kid. The only building in it was a post office. It was closed...

Newbie Blackfire may be famous one day Blackfire may be famous one day Blackfire's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nebraska

haha yeah... i know how that is.. if i want any decent food or clothes i have to drive about 55 miles... ^-^ atleast my town has lots of icky people instead of fives of tens of icky people

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Coloeado Rocks 80813!!!!

Code Name Wind

Otaku Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sorry, I couldn't read that. Also, most Nebraskans don't like seafood either. I tried the seafood out here, I concur. Seafood in the midwest is gross...

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Congratulations for living in the state with the most horrendous interstate system on the planet. Try driving down a perfectly straight road for a few hundred miles and not falling asleep.
    Last edited by frr_Vegeta; Jan 16, 2006 at 06:41 PM.