Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: In need of advice...

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

In need of advice...

I need some advice on what to do for graphics... Here's the deal...

I love to make signatures, banners, avatars, wallpapers, etc... However, I don't have a good program for editing images. I'm stuck with Microsoft Picture It... Are there any suggestions for what I should do? Should I buy Photoshop, or some other program you may know of?

I must admit, some of the signatures I've done aren't bad! I've been able to make the most of PIcture It... Opinions welcome on my sigs! (There's 3 below - plus the one I have now) Thanks!

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: In need of advice...

Well I herd photo shop Elements is pretty good and i'm getting it next week so I can't say for sure and oh yeah,I think your sig is too big ^^;;

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

The only reason to pay for a program like Photoshop is if you feel like your current program doesn't allow you to reach your potential. Those all look good to me, although I'm sure someone out there can see some minor fault in them. However, if you feel like you should be doing better and the software is all that's holding you back, I'd say you should definitely get Photoshop.

Always glad to help. Look forward to seeing what you can do with your new software when you get it!
    Last edited by Agent Orange 216; Sep 04, 2005 at 11:08 PM.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Motoko_san
    Well I herd photo shop Elements is pretty good and i'm getting it next week so I can't say for sure and oh yeah,I think your sig is too big ^^;;
    That isn't all my sig... The only one that is my sig is the FFVII one...LoL The others are the examples I gave. Sorry for any confusion.

Agent Orange 216 - Yes, I can see faults in them... And I do feel that my software is partially to blame. I do believe I should invest in Photoshop... beacuse the one I have isn't cuttnig it! Thanks!

Otaku Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the GIMP, personally. It's legal and free.

http://www.gimp.org/

I would also like to say that you've done a fantastic job with the software at your disposal.
    Last edited by Slothrop; Sep 04, 2005 at 11:18 PM.

Newbie obliteration may be famous one day obliteration may be famous one day obliteration's Avatar
    Thanks

If you feel that you want to do more artistically and that the program you're currently using is a hinderance, then yes, I advise you pick up a copy of Photoshop.

[ Romans 1:6: And you are included among those Gentiles who have been called to belong to Jesus Christ. ]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slothrop
    I like the GIMP, personally. It's legal and free.

http://www.gimp.org/

I would also like to say that you've done a fantastic job with the software at your disposal.
    Thank you for the link to GIMP! I will check that out... And thank you for the compliment... I've tried to utilize what I do have... And it isn't much... But I've found ways to combine different options that the program offers to create different looks.

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

Adobefotoshop is great for makin lots of things such as wallpapers,anime,avatars etc. You should check it out ^^.
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast