Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: In need of allies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned animegojira1 may be famous one day animegojira1 may be famous one day animegojira1's Avatar
    Thanks

In need of allies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I've been on this site for about 2 days and I haven't really spoke to anyone but, Tekkenfan_kevin(which was great). I'm in need of some anime allies or friends call them what you will.

Newbie minizuki may be famous one day minizuki may be famous one day minizuki's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: In need of allies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by animegojira1
    Hey, I've been on this site for about 2 days and I haven't really spoke to anyone but, Tekkenfan_kevin(which was great). I'm in need of some anime allies or friends call them what you will.
    i'll be your freind if you want

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh. Allies for what war/battle?
    Anyhow, welcome and I'm okay as an ally as long as you're not stupid. If you speak to me and I decide that you're stupid then I'll hurt your feelings deliberately for as long as possible until you quit being an idiot. Word.
    So if you're not stupid, you can feel free to PM anytime. <-- Jack move on Gig's smiley
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Newbie conceptx may be famous one day conceptx may be famous one day conceptx's Avatar
    Thanks

friends are over rated. but from my experience with this site, don't let my post count fool you, the people here will welcome you with open arms. Just post topics which will make people think about something or reply to topics that you have an interest in. Its really that simple.
    |be it known|i know nothing|

Otaku erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313's Avatar
    the lost city of a thousand evil souls, AL
    Thanks

yo......OMG, i said yo?!?!? well i is lookin 4 sum nu friends/ allies/peoples.....well isa bsa ursa friendsa!!!!usa cansa call mesa eris!!!
    Your perfect, just the way you were made, and I wouldn't want you any other way. Those boys will lie to you, but you won't believe that I wouldn't want you any other way.~Body Talk by My Epiphany off Now That's What I Call Eyeball
    Whittney Garrett is, () yeah (), a cow...

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Konnichi wa shinmai ans bekarazu shiketsu dokomo

Welocome newbie and do not bleed everywhere

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks like blatantly callin' for someone to be your friend is the way to get noticed here at AO.
    You can also get noticed by blatantly expressing irrational and ignorant thoughts. That's not the kind of notice you wanna be getting though.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Banned animegojira1 may be famous one day animegojira1 may be famous one day animegojira1's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I'm not stupid but, I thank you for the welcome

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast