Thread: Need assistance please!!

Newbie ezfairlady may be famous one day ezfairlady may be famous one day ezfairlady's Avatar
    Thanks

Need assistance please!!

Hi people, my name is EZ & I am pretty much new here. So there are many things I don't know or can't do yet on this site & forum.

What I need assistance with is, how do you pose a selfpic on to one of the message in the forum. Basically I have been trying to editting & put my pic on to one of my posted message in the forum, but it somehow did not work.

I could really use some assistance on that, please!!

Thank You ^-^

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Need assistance please!!

Grumble Grumble Grumble

If your talking about your Signature graphic banner (graphic banner at the bottom of your message...) the uploader to the inhouse Forum database is broken and is currently being worked on... The only current alternative is to host your sig graphics at one of the picture hosting sites, and use the correct syntax (see Rules and FAQ document... http://www.animeonline.net/showthread.php?t=2312) to post a graphics reference to your signature.... Also consult this document for allowed dimensions of sig graphic sizes...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku