Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 26

Thread: Need help with avatar

  1. #9
    Otaku Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdeath
    Shadow you banner hurts my eyes and I believe you are exceeding the size limitations... Please refrain from using that banner.

    "Do not cross over the boundries only to find evil"
    what!??!
    um you dont make no sense : /
    whats up with that!?
    and the size is 300x200
    if ur trying to say it sucks well then
    ty very much ur nooby type of commnet -_-

  2. #10
    AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Edit: That reminds me, Phantom double check that it's all in pixels? ^^ Or post it somewhere else first so we can have a look at the file and help you out
    Last edited by angelan; Nov 03, 2004 at 07:26 PM.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

    Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

  3. #11
    Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Durban South Africa
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah u could have all the right dimensions but could still be to big, even if it says it's the right KB look at bytes to make sure.

  4. #12
    Otaku Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelan
    Well considering when you right click on it it says that
    Dimensions: 400 x 80

    And please, by insulting others on this forum you just bring yourself more trouble.
    He didn't say it sucked, just that it hurt his eyes....and to be honest it's a little bright for my liking too. It's an opinion not a n00b comment.

    Edit: That reminds me, Phantom double check that it's all in pixels? ^^ Or post it somewhere else first so we can have a look at the file and help you out
    *ahem* i dont remeber insulting anybody else.
    If it hurts ur eyes too much, then dont look at it.
    And by saying dont use that banner?!?
    well man, its my account and i could use it anytime i want.
    if you have any problems with that. take it to ur self.

  5. #13
    Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelan
    Well considering when you right click on it it says that
    Dimensions: 400 x 80

    And please, by insulting others on this forum you just bring yourself more trouble.
    He didn't say it sucked, just that it hurt his eyes....and to be honest it's a little bright for my liking too. It's an opinion not a n00b comment.

    Edit: That reminds me, Phantom double check that it's all in pixels? ^^ Or post it somewhere else first so we can have a look at the file and help you out
    Thanx for standing up for me why I was gone for a few days but thats exactly what I meant when I said that. The smart person would take what I said and:

    1) Find out the Size limitations
    2)Change the banner to the correct size
    3)Dont be immature by replying back with a smart ass comment
    4)Change it if the popular vote finds it to bright (This is only a suggestion)

    Dont draw this out any further.


    *ahem* i dont remeber insulting anybody else.
    If it hurts ur eyes too much, then dont look at it.
    And by saying dont use that banner?!?
    well man, its my account and i could use it anytime i want.
    if you have any problems with that. take it to ur self.

    This was uncalled for young man


    Btw - Whoevere needed to know about the centering thing... just use [center],[/center.]..... works like a charm
    Last edited by shadowdeath; Nov 03, 2004 at 12:02 PM.

  6. #14
    Otaku Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdeath
    Thanx for standing up for me why I was gone for a few days but thats exactly what I meant when I said that. The smart person would take what I said and:

    1) Find out the Size limitations
    2)Change the banner to the correct size
    3)Dont be immature by replying back with a smart ass comment
    4)Change it if the popular vote finds it to bright (This is only a suggestion)

    Dont draw this out any further.


    *ahem* i dont remeber insulting anybody else.
    If it hurts ur eyes too much, then dont look at it.
    And by saying dont use that banner?!?
    well man, its my account and i could use it anytime i want.
    if you have any problems with that. take it to ur self.

    This was uncalled for young man


    Btw - Whoevere needed to know about the centering thing... just use [center],[/center.]..... works like a charm

    For the first, immature is just used for childish kids, the second, check ur post.
    cause when you said *my eye hurts etc* that really got my attention.
    So i shouldnt be talking. its my work and im happy about my work.
    For the third, check ur resloutation. cause the width is too big.
    isnt it suppose to be 400x200? seems like ur post backfired on you.
    so please, the *it hurts my eyes* really made me mad.
    Last edited by Shadow_Dude; Nov 03, 2004 at 05:11 PM.

  7. #15
    Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am entitled to state my own opinion about our banner...
    and yes my banner is a bit long in width but height is much more annoying than width...

    I in no way intend for there to be tension between the two of us...

    So I myself will "forgive and forget"

  8. #16
    Otaku Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdeath
    I am entitled to state my own opinion about our banner...
    and yes my banner is a bit long in width but height is much more annoying than width...

    I in no way intend for there to be tension between the two of us...

    So I myself will "forgive and forget"
    Well well, i just forget about it just like that.
    Somewhere on the post on craps topic.
    you said Welcome to the Peace.
    Well you shouldnt being saying that
    sense ur disturbing peace for me

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts