Thread: Need help in fixing my site

Newbie Vampire Girl17 may be famous one day Vampire Girl17 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Need help in fixing my site

I use to have an awesome site but I let someone fix it up a little and they made it to where noone could log in so I made a new site but I don't know what else to put on it to make it spiffy can someone help me out?? If you need to see my new site please click on the link in my sig.

Darkside Anime

Join the Family

Newbie matthewchan may be famous one day matthewchan may be famous one day matthewchan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally, I never liked blue. At least not that kind of blue. It makes the theme look to bright and hurts my eyes.

I would change the colors into a smoother looking blue. Less bright, but not too dark. Similar to the blue you're using for the "News" and "Forum Name" headers.
    Right now, it all looks a little too blue for me, but that's just me. Other people may think otherwise.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    as matthew said, i'm not crazy about the blue on your site either...but as i kept looking it kinda subdued so it's not that bad. The bright blue is a little too bright the other shades are ok, so maybe that one blue is out of place :P. But that's my personal opinion.

I may be stepping over the line here but....as for the threads you have already created....You're probably in a rush or very busy bringing the site back up, but as the first post or intro posts, you should post a little more and induce some sort of converstation in the threads, otherwise people are just going to post "yeah i love that anime/show/band too" and that'd be the end of that. Threads grow when discussion grows

Those are my two cents hehe take it if you like it
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Newbie Vampire Girl17 may be famous one day Vampire Girl17 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    thanks for the info. I'll look into it. is there any other suggestions you have avaliable for me

Darkside Anime

Join the Family