Thread: need help with sailor moon

Newbie dantay6 may be famous one day dantay6 may be famous one day dantay6's Avatar
    Thanks

need help with sailor moon

right does anyone know what the first 10 eps of sailor moon are called thx

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: need help with sailor moon

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm trying to buy the sailor moon dvd boxset because i heard it was jesus. ^__^
    Last edited by fangirl006; Jul 20, 2005 at 11:33 AM.
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

bwhahaha, i have a 4 movie set!!! took me a year and $50 to find but.... :P
    i can't remember what they called theyre first season.... probably just sailor moon.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

i saw in best buy this tv dvd boxset of the complete sailor moon series, or at least that's what i recall...it could have been a season, but i don't think so...anyway, my pals and i are hoping to have an anime fest by the end of the summer, most likely watching the whole sailor moon....
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fangirl006
    i'm trying to buy the sailor moon dvd boxset because i heard it was jesus. ^__^
    Why say Jesus. Why not avoid controversy, and say breathtaking, or astonishing. Show some respect, even if you don't believe in it. Plus, it makes no sense to say Jesus.

Anyway, about sailor moon. Why ask us? Why not avoid having to post altogether, and instead, type www.google.com and doing a search. They would give you more information than any of us can. Mind you, I'm not saying don't ask us, I'm saying you should google before ever coming here.

Google was made for a reason, people.
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Jul 20, 2005 at 11:44 AM.

Thanks

well if you know what i'm talking about, than why not? i didn't mean to cause any harm by saying "Jesus", and i certainly didn't mean to disrespect anyone either. plus, it was supposed to be a joke. it didn't actually have to make much sense, i just thought people would comprehend how great i heard it was. Jesus=great? were you confused by that? sorry...