Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need Help Uploading Heh...

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks

Need Help Uploading Heh...

Ok i lied a bit. Actually I drew something for Christmas (yes i know lil early) and i wanted to upload it. However it umm costs alot of uhh bytes. So i was wondering if there is a way for me to increase my disk space? Plz respond to this message if possible or even better just send me a pm. (I believe i placed this in the right section tread thingie)

Newbie andiishere may be famous one day andiishere may be famous one day andiishere's Avatar
    Thanks
    whwy increase dick space when you can compress the picture?? try experamentingwith the jpeg compression ratios... try medum or low and see what looks best for the size of file! you could also try chaging the image size, by making it smaller ultiamatley this makes the file size smaller as well. GOOD LUCK!!

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andiishere
    whwy increase dick space when you can compress the picture?? try experamentingwith the jpeg compression ratios... try medum or low and see what looks best for the size of file! you could also try chaging the image size, by making it smaller ultiamatley this makes the file size smaller as well. GOOD LUCK!!
    Ya agree with you.

After minizing the pics, you can post it with a note that if someone what it, pm you to get the file with the real size....
    Coming soon.........

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Upload problem still!!

Ok, i have tried everbody's advice on trying to upload my christmas picture. (btw thxs for the advices). Made the file smaller. Making the resolution smaller etc. But everytime i upload it keeps saying there was no more images found. *sighs* If gallery is still being fixed i feel stupid for posting this up.

Newbie andiishere may be famous one day andiishere may be famous one day andiishere's Avatar
    Thanks
    "But everytime i upload it keeps saying there was no more images found"

this is very odd i don't get htis error... i suggest you PM spiderweb to make sure you are doing it right... and he can also tell you what you maigh need to do....

Thanks
    thxs i'll do that. But before i do that i'll try uploading it one more time just to make sure.
    Last edited by AnimeFreaks; Dec 06, 2004 at 08:26 PM.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just ot make things easier... What is the filesize, the resolution and the file type of that image...

Also take in consideration the name of the file... Each user has his own folder, and in that folder two images cannot have the same filename... If this is the case, try changing the picture name...

Thanks
    The file size is 3.56 mb. Resolution is 1686 x 2192 (can't cut it down anymore with out cutting parts of the pic). Too big or what? All i did was draw 2 chars that nearly take up the page, colored it, add a title, and my name and thats it. I'll try changing the name.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast