Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need Help Uploading Heh...

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Still got the same problem.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeFreaks
    Still got the same problem.
    Please use the Edit button next time... 3.6MBs What filetype are you trying to use... That's huge for a pic that resolution... What program are you using to save your image...

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    To save my image? Uhh all i did was copy it from a scanner, just regulerly save it (used the save as button) in a file. To open the pic i use the windows picture and fax viewer. Umm thats as specific i can get really.

Thanks
    Nvm. Not gonna bother trying anymore thxs for all help. srry for wasting pplz time.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think i know thw problem. the image is a .bmp (a bitmap for those of us who dont speek techie) that means that there is no compression whatsoever on the image. this meand BIG files. i sugest resaving the file with an image editor (you can get alot of free ones out ther that work great, my fav is ifranview but i lost the install file and cant find the website again) that supports jpeg or gif formats. that should make the file MUCH smaller without cutting anything off.

HMM... i'll have to add this to my list of things to write howto's for and put it in my sig with the rest.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2