Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: need a new anime

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    watch Air, it's drama, very good. or bleach if u want action. or "He is my master" if you want some perverted funny one.

Newbie little_angel12377 may be famous one day little_angel12377 may be famous one day little_angel12377's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would watch hellsing even though it has lots of blood. lol
    Naruto rocks! ~.^

Newbie Mugen may be famous one day Mugen may be famous one day Mugen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trinity Blood.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is
    either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of
    himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall
    say to his assailant, "If I live I will kill you, if I die
    you are forgiven". Such is the Rule of Honor.

Newbie little_angel12377 may be famous one day little_angel12377 may be famous one day little_angel12377's Avatar
    Thanks
    i loev hellsing alucard is dracula bacwards. isn't that kool? lol
    Naruto rocks! ~.^

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well my first response would be Full Metal Alchemist, but im sure youve already seen it and its over on adultswim for now,so my most recommended anime would be Read or Die. Read or Die is a pretty good anime series that was overlooked in its greatness. Ive loved it ever since I saw the movie. The series is unbelievable except the horrible voice of Yomiko Reidman. Its much different from the movie, and personally its the only bad thing. Some other anime would be a series that will air next December. Its called Kyoto Bust Remix. Its kinda like FLCL Fooly Cooly. Its pretty weird and funny. But it has alot of action and drama. And most of the main characters die in the end.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Newbie DragonBlade may be famous one day DragonBlade may be famous one day DragonBlade's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want comedy, I would recommend Genshiken. Its about a club and their daily life as being an anime otaku (otaku meaning obsession or freak). There is somewhat romance in this series but it is not stressed that much compared to the comedy in this anime.

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    You should just watch Adult Swim on Cartoon Network, because they are always showing some anime, and it's easier than going out an trying to find anime. You might want to watch Samurai Champloo.

Newbie Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fruits Basket is good, but the manga is definately better. Look into that if you can. I admit that Ai Yori Aoshi would be better to see in the manga series, again very good Hmm, what else... Pretear has the comedy/romance element to it. It actually has a Snow White kind of theme to it

DearS is good... It's got comedy and romance hehe, it's like a cross between Ah! My Goddess and Love Hina. DN Angel is great too, it's got the action/fantasy/romance. Manga is a lot better though. Um, I guess that will do from me
    "Whenever we're upset, all we need to do is get together and laugh and play until we're totally exhausted, giddy and giggly. Then the sadness, just like these feathers...will miraculously float away."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast