Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Need New Anime Dvd, Help Me!!!!

Otaku Karn may be famous one day Karn may be famous one day Karn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Need New Anime Dvd, Help Me!!!!

I didn't like boxing...then I watched Ippo. In my opinion, it blows the Tekken anime out of the water in fight scene quality. The first Street Fighter anime has some decent fight scenes, though. If you like fighting game based anime, try Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture. I thought it was way better than the Tekken anime in terms of animation and fight scenes. The first two Fatal Fury OVA series are decent as well. Though I don't know what they are rated (but the Motion Picture is 13 and up if I recall)
    Last edited by Karn; Jul 23, 2005 at 07:42 PM.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Is Fatal Fury 13+ or PG-13?

Otaku Karn may be famous one day Karn may be famous one day Karn's Avatar
    Thanks

Is Fatal Fury 13+ or PG-13?
    Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture is 13 and up (I edited my post above to include this, but you might have missed it). There is some fanservice in the form of Mai (including a shower scene I believe) so I don't know how much of an issue that would be.

I don't know about the first two Fatal Fury episodes though - I only rented them once a long time ago.

You could also try Scryed, which is sort of like a mix between X-Men and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (which I would definetly recommend if rating was no issue, and the six best episodes aren't on R1 dvd yet). Scryed has a boxset out (26 episodes) and is 13 and up. It has some well done fights throughout, particularly near the end. I heard from a friend it is now showing on Cartoon Network, so you might check it out there (I don't get CN, so I don't know if this is true or not). It has some comedy every now and then, but its more dramatic near the middle and end.
    Last edited by Karn; Jul 23, 2005 at 08:16 PM.

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

I can tell you about the Ftal Fury episodes, they both suck. Both Terry and Andy got their origons told, whent out to train to get revenge, they meet Joe, enter the KOF tournament, and defeated the main villian...all inthe first episode. And the second episode things get a little more interesthing mainly because of the appearence of Mai and of the main villian(forgot his name).

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

While at my Grandparents house I just saw VOTOMS and I don't see what people dislike about it. I like it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3