Thread: In need of rules...

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

In need of rules...

Yeah, as the forums and gallery are getting populated again we are in a desperate need of rules for the members... I have seen spam, and huge signatures going on right now, and since there is no posted rules there is nothing I can do about it...

Also as a sidenote, don't really like the fact that we (mods) are limited to only one section, there are some posts that need to be closed but zui or trunks are not here to do it...

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    dude the rules are up in every forum as a matter of fact as of like a week ago

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't care so much about the partitioning of the mod duties as much as we can't seem to moderate the gallery. For example all the walls posted by ayme2 (profile) are rips and the moderation staff don't have the ability to correct this.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku spiderweb may be famous one day spiderweb may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Sure I will just put all mods on all forums then. I will also ad Zui and Trunks as mods for the gallery

Phil J. - Phil[at]animeonline.net