Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: need some expert for FF8

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah, the only ff game where cloud makes a playable appearance is in ff tactics, you have to construct some time machine and he gets lost in time, and Cloud in Kingdom Hearts = KICK ASS, basically telling Hades to go f*** himself.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie wangwang1l may be famous one day wangwang1l may be famous one day wangwang1l's Avatar
    Thanks

^.^

I know it cant be true but still............i wish its true. no body had ever try something like this before. (heres what i know (from a friend) everyone know cloud is a soldier right, in FF8 the satellite place where u fight the first boss, i went there in CD3 try to go up to the satellite than you'll see a soldier( may be Cloud?) tell you dont fllowing him and the road is then block..........(theres more)so went i see him i think it does mark a little sence that thr reason i ask the Q in the first place

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Your topic made me restart the game. If you have an english web page talking of it, tell me I'll give it a try.

And maybe come with a anwser to you all.....
    Coming soon.........

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cloud doesnt not exist in FF8. YOu must of been seeing things if you saw Cloud in the game.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ectoruss
    Your topic made me restart the game....

lol im tempted to too.. hell im tempted to replay the game just to make sure im on par with the movie when it comes out.. its been years since i visited the ff7 storyline

The end is important in all things.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    How did this topic ever manage to get 3 pages long?

AO Member 04blue may be famous one day 04blue may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'm pretty much absolutely certain you cant get cloud strife in FF8. There's a rumour that you can mug an item from Iron Clad (the machine at the missile base) that lets you summon Cloud for an Omnislash limit break. Heard that after the missile base unfortunately, and finished the game only recently, so don't really feel like going back now. I did go back to the sattelite dish, but the soldier there was a Galbadia guy I'm pretty sure. If he'd looked like Cloud I think I'd remember.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 04blue
    I'm pretty much absolutely certain you cant get cloud strife in FF8. There's a rumour that you can mug an item from Iron Clad (the machine at the missile base) that lets you summon Cloud for an Omnislash limit break. Heard that after the missile base unfortunately, and finished the game only recently, so don't really feel like going back now. I did go back to the sattelite dish, but the soldier there was a Galbadia guy I'm pretty sure. If he'd looked like Cloud I think I'd remember.
    Typical internet loser made up stories.

Psst, if you press triangle, triangle, square very fast just as the last hit (the drop to the ground part) of the Lion Heart is taking place, all the female characters in your party will moan "Mmm, oh yeah Squall! That's the spot!"

How did this topic ever manage to get 3 pages long?
    Sidetracking...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast