Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: need some expert for FF8

Newbie wangwang1l may be famous one day wangwang1l may be famous one day wangwang1l's Avatar
    Thanks
    about the (mug an item from Iron Clad the machine at the missile base that lets you summon Cloud for an Omnislash limit break) i know about it. but its a long time ago i saw from a Chinese web. and i think it also say the chance is <1% to get the item. so....(i did try to mug the item few time......but in the end i get nothing) sad -.-'' i just like to play FF thats why i been search for a answer to the Cloud in FF8 is true or not so far there are people say yes and not (someone from another BBS tell me you can only get cloud in japanese vision....maybe its true cause i never play japanese before, i did ask some japanese friend but they all tell me no sure.......) thanks to all of you that try to help if you know something please tell me thx.

Newbie Laharl may be famous one day Laharl may be famous one day Laharl's Avatar
    Thanks
    How did this topic ever manage to get 3 pages long?
    yeah, this tread is still goin on?? i thought a mod owuld close this dumb tread by now. *sighs* idk
    "Demons show no love..." - Laharl

Death to all anime school chicks

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used to play for 100's of hours and not once did i ever hear or see anything about cloud in FF 8!
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    And if you're still wondering, there are 3 secret characters.
    3 secret characters in FF8? I've finished the game and gone through a lot of walkthroughs, and have yet to encounter an info on secret characters. Are there really?

Newbie Rassius Luin may be famous one day Rassius Luin may be famous one day Rassius Luin's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agre with the others.. Ive played it with and without cheats.. Ive searched the net but zero.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whitec
    I used to play for 100's of hours and not once did i ever hear or see anything about cloud in FF 8!
    Please don't post in threads that have been dead longer than two weeks.

Closing.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4