Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Need some serious mod nominations

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Need some serious mod nominations

if you know someone who would be an "effective" mod put it up here, not just people who've been here 3 years and are still pricks lol

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wasn't LenMiyata a mod of the old AO? would like to see him back on staff if he was

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui Shirou
    Wasn't LenMiyata a mod of the old AO? would like to see him back on staff if he was
    yeah I usually talk to him on AT which is freakin still down but I'll try to get ahold of him is he even here?

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks
    yeah thanks gonna add him up

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah Len is a good choice, and as I posted before eeriad also may be considered....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GallComp
    Yeah Len is a good choice, and as I posted before eeriad also may be considered....
    I agree to that one. Eeriad is an active poster hell really active being the top poster and all so HE would be good

Kasai I would suggest but shes had bad blood with Gig and Zui donno how long she has been here tho..

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Speaking of Quan... Hey gig I can handle you some $$$ if you fire Zui Qan... He keeps sending me the n00bs and his dumb questions....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast