Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need For Speed Underground 2

Newbie AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thought that NFSU2 was really cool. I dont own the game but one of my friends does and its really fun to just customize the cars. I've also played it a little bit. The drags are a little difficult but the street X's are a pain in the butt. Great game though.

thanx for the sig KayJayFromAust

Newbie Jin4576 may be famous one day Jin4576 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I think nfsu2 is for ricers....i mean its a good game, but idk just cant get into it like i was with SRS....keyword was.

edit: does anyone know the code to get $5k? if u preordered it from eb, u mightve gotten it.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Speaking of car games, when does GT4 come out? That's what I'm really waiting for.
    GT4 will be out this Christmas! Request it!

As for NFSU2. it is hard for me to input any codes because i'm playing the computer version and at somepoint... it is almost impossible to win a race.
    Last edited by Kira; Nov 22, 2004 at 11:58 PM.

Otaku maverickvns may be famous one day maverickvns may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kira
    GT4 will be out this Christmas! Request it!

As for NFSU2. it is hard for me to input any codes because i'm playing the computer version and at somepoint... it is almost impossible to win a race.

gt4 is delayed. japan release is dec 28, and us release is in the window of jan-march.

ricer games suck. the idea of having to cosmetically alter the car in order to progress in the game is lame. ever heard of sleepers? kaido battle 2 over nfsu anyday. anytime. even when going to the potty.

Newbie Macky may be famous one day Macky may be famous one day Macky's Avatar
    Thanks
    well from what ive played of NFS underground 2.. its kinda the same... |And im looking forward for gt4.. i think its comming out in december....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2