Thread: Need for speed underground I

Otaku Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Need for speed underground I

I was playing this game and noticed that the ford focus was accualy a better car than the honda civic as of acceleration, Handling, and top speed. Do you think it was just an opinon or not?
    Icy cold Toilet Paper!!!!

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes.. it was an opinion. I liked the Eclipse and Nissan Sentra the best though. I spent two whole days playing the game after I got it for x-mas.. it's addicting.

Otaku Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267's Avatar
    Thanks

yes it is

lol i know it is very addicting
    Icy cold Toilet Paper!!!!

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks

Nfsu2

Underground 1 I didn't like at all. I did however really enjoy NFSU2 because it took what was awesome about Midnight Club 2 and mixed what it had with NFSU1..

The NFS series is pretty good anyway. My first experience being Hot Persuit, which had cool music and kick ass cars (cops where fun). And the next favorite was Porche Unleashed, possibly my favorite simulation racer ever (Even over GT series).

I can't play these games without a wheel, that's my biggest problem. lol

As for the Focus comment. If I remember correctly Ford had mimiced the V-Technology of Honda or perhaps, actually hired Honda to design the ZX series engines. I'm not SURE on this but I remember reading or hearing something in regards to the Focus and their well-designed engines.

The last few Years Honda civics have become really bulkly anyway. Too bad you couldn't get the 92-95 DX or even Del Sols.

[J]
    Last edited by jao; Jan 06, 2005 at 10:46 AM.

Newbie DaTsHoRtY may be famous one day DaTsHoRtY may be famous one day DaTsHoRtY's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well... i like the Rsx better cuz is pretty fast and if you know how to use it then you could be a skyline!
    HeY! AzN PrYdE 4 LiFe