Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Negami here!

Newbie Negami may be famous one day Negami may be famous one day Negami's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Negami here!

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Guchi pie is here. How are you? Welcome to AO. Have fun as you always do. Need help, call upon me. I will be at your service.
    Ohayo, Sagara-kun. Awww...how sweet of you. It is I, who should be at your service, O lover boy. Looks like Genji pie just logged in. Arigato.

@Hawk: Hehe...**********************

Thank you, blue_rebel and ketaro. *Tries to grab the cookie* Help me Sagara-kun.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hee hee hee. *runs away with the cookie* Catch me if you can~ XD

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

While Blue_rebel was running forward, looking backward at Negami, a badass Monk appeared before her and snatched the delicious cookie off, of her hand. Gotcha! *Returns to Negami and Gives her the cookie* The playful Cookie Goddess (Blue_rebel) got mad, and appeared before the Monk with an angry look on her face. Then, of no reason a smile appeared on her face, which brought cookie rain. So, they all lived happily ever after, eating cookies all their lives. The End.

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

no fair it was funer when they were running. its ok that u gave her the cookie but raining cookies...not so mouch. beside your wining her over.

IM BACK

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hahahahahah. Too many cookies. We need some milk to go with that.
    Hey, you, Bloodhawk, Milk Genie. Some help here?

@ Kedar : Blue will do just fine. ^^

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

the names hawk. one min. i give u the finest glass with the finest milk. all that on a gold plater to hand to u both.

IM BACK

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    @ Kedar : Blue will do just fine. ^^
    Sure. Blue it is! Once they all ate the cookies, they all got thirsty. So, Kedar Sagara, pulled a spiritual arrow and aimed it at the milky way. Ha. What do you know? It started to rain milk. Have some milk, Blue?

Sorry. Welcome Negami! Glad to have you here! Yeah! I saw the Genji pie at AO.

Thanks

then i came and put up a gient unbrella and blocked the milk from u girls. then i wet and got the milk and maid a gient rose made out of milk. then u guys drank happly

IM BACK

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast