Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Neon Genesis Evangelion

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    THis was an excellent series and the movies were kinda trippy. It's one of my favorites on my list.

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd

Meh, that's just my opinion, Gohan... for what it's worth.

Hee hee of course it's cool u get your own oppinions as well hey.

i still think the series was okay but not brilliant in fact the phycological stuff was actualy a load of rubbish i bet 99% of people had no clue what they was trying to get at. That of course is why they made end of evangelion to explain it.

Other then that worth a watch hey.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Laharl
    Indeed i have to say this is one of the best anime series of all time and i friggin love the movies they are trippy as all hell
    Indeed . Trippy as all hell. Not the best. One of the best ^_^
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    NGE was one of the most abysmal pieces of shite I've ever had the misfortune to sit through. It was truly a steaming pile of dog crap on a stick. The characters were god-awful the story had no flow, and the plot (what there was of it) was total rip of my favorite 50's sci-fi authors. Then to make things worse, episode 18 comes around and the viewers are forced to endure 9 episodes of "look how deep we think we are."
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie Omega Antoid may be famous one day Omega Antoid may be famous one day
    Thanks
    It sounds kinda sad, but I've watched the whole series 10 times in 3 different languages. This series has got to be my favorite! Every time I watch it again, I end up seeing something I didn't see before. I have come up with so many theories about this series and proven/disproven them again and again. It truly is a series that I don't mind watching over and over. Heck, I even watched the movie "End of Evangelion" two times in a row one day! Once in Japanese, and the other time with the commentary on. (I reccommend watching it with the commentary... it's funny)

So yeah, I may be a little obsessed with this one, but I think it's truly all it's cracked up to be. ^_^

Sig by Yume

The Majority may win, but where are they without the Minority?

Newbie Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm starting to wach it, I've seen 5 episodes now the series seems cool but if anyone knows of a website that I can download episodes from 6 and up PM me or talk to me in msn messenger
    Kenshin: "You can die at any time but living takes true corage. I'm living too that I am, to repent for all the lives I've took"

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    11-15-2004, 10:13 PM
    Haha, that takes me back...

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    No posting in dead topics

Closing...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2