Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Neon Genesis Evangelion

Otaku Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion

I think the ending was about how the chaaracters needed to over come their own unhappiness of themselves

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

EVA is notorious for confusing people. I'd recomend reading the Book of revelations and watch the series again, and then watch it some more.

Newbie manman may be famous one day manman may be famous one day manman's Avatar
    Thanks

Also try reading the manga, although it isn't finished yet it offers a clearer explanation of the plot early on which makes alot more sense. It is also different to the anime in some key areas, for example *mild spoiler alert* Kaworu the 5th child enters the plot much earlier just before Asuka gets mind raped by the angel in orbit and then he helps fight the giant halo angel. The overall plot is the same so far (Sadamoto has just got up to the bit where Rei is about to sacrifice herself against the halo shaped angel). I would highly recommend it for fans of the series who want to find out more because it sheds a different light on the story and offers alot of additional information about technical terms and the philosofical ideas behind the plot in excellent extras sections at the end of each book as well as additional reading lists for the truely addicted.

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

My brain hurt so much when I finished watching it I sat in a corned and did say a word for like 15 mintues after it ended.
    Hey if you don't understand what i am saying it just because I'm black.

OUR MOTTO
    to destroy all mankind for the benifits of pandas and Squirells alike.

I will make your brain hurt with not using commas and periods and putting Caps where there shouldn't be hahaha. The sparky strikes again haha

Otaku Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67
    EVA is notorious for confusing people. I'd recomend reading the Book of revelations and watch the series again, and then watch it some more.
    I think I kinda get it now. (Awesome Avatar and sig. It looks so strange but at the same time so normal to see Rei like that!)

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate this anime, I hate when those subtitle's and There is this one part that's sick.
    the ending sucked but the orchestra is good.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Newbie asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate this anime, I hate when those subtitle's and There is this one part that's sick.
    the ending sucked but the orchestra is good.
    its kindof refreshing to see someone who hates evangelion.

anyway, i didnt like the ending at first. but then i revisited it and tried not to get too attached to the characters.

also,
    from what ive read, the idea that the asuka in the end is a mixture of girls is supposed to be pure myth and the color of her eyes is just due to the atmosphere at the time.

but, again, thats just what ive seen/read.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3