Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Neon Genesis Evangelion LIVE ACTION

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Neon Genesis Evangelion LIVE ACTION

ACK! Are the rumors true? I heard it was scheduled for production or release or something in 2010 and the director was the guy who made Lord of the Rings! Can anyone substantiate this!?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion LIVE ACTION

Grumble Grumble Grumble

The only thing that's been published on the live action 'EVA' movie are just proof of concepts put out by the company that did the special effects for the 'Lord of the Rings' movie. What has been lacking is a studio that would actually budget and create the film. Until that's announced, (and for the proposed budget, it would have to be announced...) any discussion of the film is just rumor, which can be ranked with the rumors of the live action 'Battle Angel Alita' and 'Dragon Ball Z' movies...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

I vaguely recall it being mentioned on Yahoo news. I searched the network, and I can't provide a link! There are no official concept sites or plot outline pages related to it? It would be extremely interesting to see the film ~ or any anime for that matter come to ~ come to life!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Like Len said,this is old news and more than likely won't be happening for quite a while.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

There is also a website dedicated to he subject. ----->CLICK<-----
    The Idea is what all of us have when we face a DA*n good anime serie. But I must admit that I have some bad feeling about this one...
    Coming soon.........

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ectoruss
    There is also a website dedicated to he subject. ----->CLICK<-----

AHH!!! THanks so much I have been trying forever to find a link devoted to the site. Lol ~ I can rest finally *whew*

Newbie Teiji may be famous one day Teiji may be famous one day
    Thanks

i have heard of this rumor...and i have heard of other rumors saying it is going to be completely americanized...american names, actors, and filmed in amwerica...set in it too...sorry if this isn't true and i can't quote it for it is just a rumor...but yeah...it better not be americanized...go eva!!!!!
    Last edited by Teiji; Sep 22, 2005 at 04:24 AM. Reason: i spelled a word wrong >.<

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

The only thing that's been published on the live action 'EVA' movie are just proof of concepts put out by the company that did the special effects for the 'Lord of the Rings' movie. What has been lacking is a studio that would actually budget and create the film. Until that's announced, (and for the proposed budget, it would have to be announced...) any discussion of the film is just rumor, which can be ranked with the rumors of the live action 'Battle Angel Alita' and 'Dragon Ball Z' movies...
    Yeah, this is just like when they said they were going to make Akira into a live action movie too way back when and then it was mysteriously dropped, that or the whole thing was just a big rumour.

As for Dragonball Z this site here claims it's not being made and the whole production of it was just a talk. http://www.dragonballz.com/index2.cfm?page=live

And Neon Genesis, this claims to be the official website for it http://www.wetaworkshop.co.nz/projec...m/neon_genesis
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast