Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Neon Genesis Evangelion Manga Volume 10

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Neon Genesis Evangelion Manga Volume 10

Am I the only one who can't seem to find Volume 10 of this series?

Viz Media, the company that has the distro rights to it here in North America has ABSOLUTELY no information on the next volume, and I've tried a number of google searches to no avail.

Did Viz sell the distro rights for future volumes? or is there going to be a 2 to 3 year wait between volumes like before (Fans of this series from when it was first released here in North America know what i'm talking about)?

Does anyone have any information, cause I'm stumped.?

Newbie FrozenAffairs may be famous one day FrozenAffairs may be famous one day FrozenAffairs's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion Manga Volume 10

lotsa research and i came up with nothing though i did find one site that said it would end at 10, i dont know though. volume 9 was published: November 17, 2004

srry not much help....

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67
    Am I the only one who can't seem to find Volume 10 of this series?

Viz Media, the company that has the distro rights to it here in North America has ABSOLUTELY no information on the next volume, and I've tried a number of google searches to no avail.

Did Viz sell the distro rights for future volumes? or is there going to be a 2 to 3 year wait between volumes like before (Fans of this series from when it was first released here in North America know what i'm talking about)?

Does anyone have any information, cause I'm stumped.?
    It does seem like there's been a sudden stop to it's release, I can't find anything about it either.
    The French edition has halted at 9 too. I think it might take a while...

Newbie NYC_common sense may be famous one day NYC_common sense may be famous one day NYC_common sense's Avatar
    "hello" anyone there.....plz say somethin
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenAffairs
    lotsa research and i came up with nothing though i did find one site that said it would end at 10, i dont know though. volume 9 was published: November 17, 2004

srry not much help....
    IF THAT HAPPEN WE'ER SCREWED
    you can live by the gun or die by the bullet
    niggaz push me for sho im gonna pull it
    material objects got the world crooked

AO Member 04blue may be famous one day 04blue may be famous one day
    Thanks

I bought 1-7 in the uk before they switched to the smaller size like tokyopop. All those seemed to have gaps of a year between releases. This year 9 came out at the same time as the others, even though when I asked at the counter a while before about a release date they told me they'd stopped the series. I'm sure they'll get around to it eventually. I got the impression when I got mine that nobody would know if 9 was ever coming out until it did.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

How can they stop at Volume 9, thats like ending the show at Episdode 20. I mean Karou just showed up (And I have to say, he is a HELL of alot more evil in the manga then he is in the show, I mean, what he did to that kitty... Makes me sick... Every time I find a fan of the character who's only seen the show, I show them Volume 9, and they cease their fandom.

If they're going to stop the series, least post something about it. I'll go check their site again. *starts digging through press releases*

EDIT

I sent their press/public relations department an email inquireing about the series, so who knows, mabey it might get answered.
    Last edited by aceman67; Sep 07, 2005 at 06:28 PM.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67
    How can they stop at Volume 9, thats like ending the show at Episdode 20. I mean Karou just showed up (And I have to say, he is a HELL of alot more evil in the manga then he is in the show, I mean, what he did to that kitty... Makes me sick... Every time I find a fan of the character who's only seen the show, I show them Volume 9, and they cease their fandom.
    You know I only like him better because of that.

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

The Eva manga is a series with an irregular released, up until now the manga hasnt been finished yet. If VIZ stoped at vol.9 it's because that was the last vol. released in Japan and vol.10 has yet to be published even in Japan.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast