Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 9 to 14 of 14

Thread: Neon Genesis Evangelion Manga Volume 10

  1. #9
    Newbie Geijetsuka may be famous one day Geijetsuka may be famous one day Geijetsuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion Manga Volume 10

    i thuoght the manga beat the series. its so...alive for a manga, ya know?
    Some times...I wonder if any of us exist at all.

  2. #10
    Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lost in a place called Luckyland
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion Manga Volume 10

    Actually, the manga was made after the anime had finished, that's why it gives a little more characters development and more background to some characters, like Azuka and Tooru.

  3. #11
    Newbie Geijetsuka may be famous one day Geijetsuka may be famous one day Geijetsuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion Manga Volume 10

    then im not surprised as to why it was better.
    Some times...I wonder if any of us exist at all.

  4. #12
    Newbie manman may be famous one day manman may be famous one day manman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Norwich England
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion Manga Volume 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Geijetsuka
    i thuoght the manga beat the series. its so...alive for a manga, ya know?
    Yeah I agree, i like the way the story is presented more clearly and in depth.

    As far as vol. 10 of the manga goes it will come out but Yoshiyuki Sadamoto is just taking his time. Also, in the back of vol nine he says his lifestyle of "cars, women and manga" and his "laid back ethic would be better suited for the carribean" so no wonder hes taking so long

  5. #13
    Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Coalhurst Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    2,900
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 183 Times in 148 Posts

    Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion Manga Volume 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    You know I only like him better because of that.
    you torchered small mamals when you were a child didn't you

    Quote Originally Posted by manman
    Yeah I agree, i like the way the story is presented more clearly and in depth.

    As far as vol. 10 of the manga goes it will come out but Yoshiyuki Sadamoto is just taking his time. Also, in the back of vol nine he says his lifestyle of "cars, women and manga" and his "laid back ethic would be better suited for the carribean" so no wonder hes taking so long
    the lazy bastard...
    Last edited by aceman67; Sep 09, 2005 at 11:00 AM.

  6. #14
    I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pretiacruento
    Posts
    7,700
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 124 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion Manga Volume 10

    Quote Originally Posted by aceman67
    you torchered small mamals when you were a child didn't you
    I can honestly say I did not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts