Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: neon genisis evangelion

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    No, not really. It just has some references. It isn't all it's hyped up to be, though, and the sooner people realize it, the better, I'd say.
    Indeed... I used to be one of the biggest Evangelion fangirls ever. I used to think it was the greatest It was my first anime, and what really made me into an anime fan. That was nearly 7 years ago. I stopped being an Eva fan 4 years ago. ^_^

There's better anime out there, it took me a while to realise it, and to realise that Eva isn't all it's hyped up to be. People over anyalse it... that's for certain.
    It's not the greatest anime out there but it's certainly one of the most popular, most talked about and anyalsed anime out there. It ended 10 years ago, and people are still talking about it... debating about it.

When I look back at myself 4 years ago... I can believe I just posted what I just did O-O
    I'm glad to say that my Eva days are long over. ^^

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by deaths_raver667
    i'd say that the problem is that mabye your not reading into it enough, if you look at the story line and the flashbacks and the times when shinji goes into his own mind, it's easy to see that there's a lot of depth there. the writers are obviously trying to look at how the human mind miht be affected in this situation and also some of the the things that happen are very metaphorical. it has a whole load of refrences too, you just have to look carefully the second time, that what i found.
    this is very true yet you must buy it to read it if you cannot borrow it and some people dont have that kind of money...
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2