Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Never Fear....The Freak Is Here!!!

Newbie Haruko may be famous one day Haruko may be famous one day Haruko's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Never Fear....The Freak Is Here!!!

Hello!!!

I am new here so I'll start by saying something about myself. Well I am 17 yrs old. I live in Omaha, NE (for the past two years)(by the way Omaha or any place in NE is REALLY BORING!!! ) I used to live in Laredo, TX for almost all my life and well...my dad passed away so my uncle and aunts convinve my mom on moving closer to where they all lived so here I am. BORED if u ask. N E ways, I am SOO excited that skool is finally ending then next year I graduate YAY!!! I am kind of nervous about that I mean after high skool is "The World" So I am taking a year off before I go to college. I am going to go on like a road trip with my closest friends and we're going to to what my English teacher (snob rascist $#@*%) calls "Adrenaline Sports" we're actually going to go skydiving (so excited) bunge jumping, rock climbing, parasailing, all those really awsome sports that people rarely do because they're scared or don't have time. People call me Freak (plus I was kind of goth not n e more though I am more like punk u can say I got tired of wearing black), cuz when I was a Freshmen I did this collage about war. So it had a lot of bloody war pictures and people torn apart b-cuz bombs fell by where they were at and so on and people during my presentation people didn't want to look at it cuz it was too gross and I was like it's not gross at all and I told them I wanted to be a mortician so they all thought that was kind of sick Yeah I didn't really mind cuz well I hated them anyways. So there a little about me.. Oh yeah I almost forgot, I speak 3 languages: English (duh!!), Spanish(duh again I AM latina), German (really good at this one). So there!! Now U know a little about me!!

So Laterz,

Haruko

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    And I was starting to fear!

Greetings here, you came on my birthday, that makes you special! See ya around.

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to AO!! And Happy B-Day Lady Sasumi!!
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Newbie Dark_Soul may be famous one day Dark_Soul may be famous one day Dark_Soul's Avatar
    Thanks
    .... Nada mas no te me vayas a matar haciendo todo eso ¿esta bien? .....

Cuando oigas a un niño preguntar "¿Por que el sol viene y se va?"
    Dile "Porque en esta vida no hay luz sin obscuridad"

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    bienvenida a AO suerte con tus intenciones para el futuro, y como dijo vuestro amigo dark-soul no te vayas a matar haciendo todo esas cosas ok!!^^!!

welcome to AO have fun and enjoy your stay lol !!^^!!

Newbie Haruko may be famous one day Haruko may be famous one day Haruko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ok!!! Gracias I'll probably die unos de estos dias haciendo todo lo k hago!!! Eso me hace una amiga muy interesante.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    very large intro. Enjoy eao.
    EAT CHEETOS.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Thanks
    Thanx!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast