Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: NEW Anime: He Is My Master

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    ......downloading, tsk, tsk, tsk. oh well i geuss i would be to if i could.

I checked the show and i must say that it has an interesting story, i could get into it. lol
    could i ask. What kind of humor is it? slapstick, gags, prop, etc.
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think 'he is my master' has just been licensed...
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit

OHMYGOD YOU DON'T KID.... THEY JUST RELEASED EPISODE 4 TODAY!!! *Screams and wails*

I love that show and I just can't stand the torture of waiting for the DVD to come out...!!!! Omg. Please tell me you read somewhere falsely.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    really? i have been looking and have not seen any american liscense yet
    but in japan it Company is Gainax and Shaft so it should come soon to america if it already hasnt. =)

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    what kind of american company would license something like this. as if congress and other bullshit organizations didn't think anime was bad enough already, they want to introduce 14 yr old, near naked, skimpy outfitted maids? umm uhh i dunno.

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ensui
    what kind of american company would license something like this. as if congress and other bullshit organizations didn't think anime was bad enough already, they want to introduce 14 yr old, near naked, skimpy outfitted maids? umm uhh i dunno.

Excuse me, in the first place, this anime MAY be rather ecchi, but if you actually watch it, the whole theme of the anime is about building relationships, especially what happens between the two 'maids' and their real family. And mind you, if you think its the boy who has 'control' over the maid, you're totally wrong.

Newbie KingOfFruit may be famous one day KingOfFruit may be famous one day KingOfFruit's Avatar
    in a land where only fruit and anime exist.
    Thanks
    sounds odd. but only online at the moment?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFruit
    sounds odd. but only online at the moment?
    instead of just saying it is odd you can do something else right? like look beyond the title of the topic, read the posts and try not to make yourself get more posts.

anyway i really like the artwork on it and like many before if i mentioned the name "he is my master" what do you expect the reaction to be, ya know.
    but all i know is the story part of the bro and sis and the loli fetish this guy has. but it is in some catergorized as a comedy others as a comedy, ecchi.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4