Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New AO?

Newbie gouri may be famous one day gouri may be famous one day gouri's Avatar
    Thanks

New AO?

hey guys, dont think anyone remembers me, but w/e
    im guessing it is but, is this AO the same AO that broke down a couple months ago? cuz i was a member there but i tried it here and didnt work... and whats animetalk.org? cuz my accounts works there.... and AOemail's old accounts don't work anymore either? just checking cuz i thought AO just vanished so i just came back. lates

- g

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Your at the right place buddy. Good to see that some of the old maniac came along to the new one.

Hope you'll enjoy this site more that the old one.

Personally I do...
    Coming soon.........

Thanks
    haha, thx. guess ill have to get used to the new AO. but it seems pretty good. im sure i'll like it here
    "Why do I feel like you're going to be the death of me" - Obi Wan Kenobi - Star Wars-Episode II: Attack Of The Clones

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes and no.

yes the same mods and admins are running this one but it is a fresh site because the webhosts decided to suddenly wipe the entire site for no reason. totaly beyond anyones control. so, yes and no.

btw welcome back!

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider2004
    yes and no.

yes the same mods and admins are running this one but it is a fresh site because the webhosts decided to suddenly wipe the entire site for no reason. totaly beyond anyones control. so, yes and no.

btw welcome back!
    hm.... ic... well at least i still recognize some familiar ppl so thats good. ty!
    "Why do I feel like you're going to be the death of me" - Obi Wan Kenobi - Star Wars-Episode II: Attack Of The Clones

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gouri
    hm.... ic... well at least i still recognize some familiar ppl so thats good. ty!
    yeah it is nice that we kept most of out old members

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome back. Yeah my account didn't work. (former SpikeVsVash). So i've became AnimeFreaks. But you know what really gets me alittle annoyed? The fact that i never got an email about animetalk.org. I had to find that out from my brother who hasn't been on AO since what? 3 years? Yet he got an email.. So jealous :P Anyhow i'm glad ppl are returning and AO is back now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeFreaks
    Welcome back. Yeah my account didn't work. (former SpikeVsVash). So i've became AnimeFreaks. But you know what really gets me alittle annoyed? The fact that i never got an email about animetalk.org. I had to find that out from my brother who hasn't been on AO since what? 3 years? Yet he got an email.. So jealous :P Anyhow i'm glad ppl are returning and AO is back now.
    i didnt get an email bout animetalk.org either i had AO as my homepage so i think there was a link to animetalk, or it re-directed me there. guess they expected current members to find out on their own. but im glad AO is back online

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast