Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Bin Laden Tape

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks

New Bin Laden Tape

Damn, if I was Kerry I'd be prety damn mad. In Binladen's new tape, he mentioned that he wanted the person who wanted to end the war to win the presidential election. Kerry is the one who has been promising to end the war.

What do you think about this? Do you think this will affect Kerry's chance of becoming president?
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    *Yawn* lol

Sigh i really hate politics hey, excpecialy when it's not my own country

But i doubt this video will make any diff from what i can see those guys are going at each other enough for them selves then for this to make a diff....

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also dont think this video will effect Kerry too much. If I didnt have to drive 3 hours to get home to vote I would still be voting Kerry.

I'm really not sure what Bin Laden's whole stand on this is, perhaps it is for Kerry and to end the war, but I think Bin Laden is screwed either way, it doesnt matter who is voted president. He cannot be let go for his actions, and I doubt Kerry would allow that to happen just because he wants to end the war more than Bush.

I think ending the war is the best plan, which is a big reason for why I'm backing Kerry, but I dont think it will get Bin Laden out of the grave he has created for himself.

Otaku paultjuh may be famous one day paultjuh may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i think that the war must be ended, but in a secure way.
    this will take like, 5 years or so

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    I liked it in a way hes made a few points one of witch I reallly agree with and thats where hes saying that the US should stay out of the middle east I mean you dont see the french comeing over and helping countrys in South America no as fare as him needing to be killd or left to die in a jail cell I really would like to see that

Rou
    Otaku Rou may be famous one day Rou may be famous one day
    Thanks
    It's very interesting why Bin Laden has sent this video now, what does he hope to achieve with this video? I doubt that it'll really affect anything, since anything Bin Laden want's couldn't possibly be good.

Otaku white_shadow may be famous one day white_shadow may be famous one day
    Thanks
    He just wanna say hi to his old friend Bush. And he planned to get this into his head, of course.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by white_shadow
    He just wanna say hi to his old friend Bush. And he planned to get this into his head, of course.

lol i agree its a taunt, but as far as Bin Laden giving his "support" for kerry, that just crap. if i remember correctly bin laden was speaking to the main u.s. population.. saying that no matter who we choose we wont be safe. which is probably true.

The end is important in all things.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast