Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: new chick on deck

Newbie kauki_smilz may be famous one day kauki_smilz may be famous one day kauki_smilz's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking new chick on deck

other than "hello", not really sure how these kind of intros are supposed to go. but i suppose i can give it a try.

i'm a dedicated fangirl who doesn't mind surrounding herself with gorgeous bishies and beautiful art. as far as hobbies as stuff, i don't really have any. a tad pathetic, i know. i write, draw, sing, and am a general nutcase.

and, yeah...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh dont worry, as far as a general nutcase you'll fit in fine

we got all sorts of folks here, and welcome and hope you enjoy this place

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie kauki_smilz may be famous one day kauki_smilz may be famous one day kauki_smilz's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanx for the welcome (^_^)

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to EAO! everyone here are sorta nutcases.
    Have fun now!

Thanks
    thanx, i'll try.

Newbie AnimeJnke2 may be famous one day AnimeJnke2 may be famous one day AnimeJnke2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to AO! Hope you enjoy yourself around these neck of the woods....oh and watch out for that guy that gives out licks

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeJnke2
    Welcome to AO! Hope you enjoy yourself around these neck of the woods....oh and watch out for that guy that gives out licks
    hahaha, kasai is girl... Although i heard *keep this on the down low*... she likes men... and MANlove. EWWW.

*poke* Welcome to eao.... EAT CHEETOS. Beware the eao bears.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello new girl!!! YAY!!! somebody might try and steal your socks so be on gaurd, and never fry bacon naked, believe me it hurts. And BTW what are bishies?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast