Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Content

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    A true form of art FlCl ..... T-T so beautiful ooooooO'
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

I'd second Haibane Renmai as a good serious anime series. And if your into the Cyberpunk genre ('Akira'), the series 'Key the Metal Idol' (which makes a serious statement on the Japanese Idol singer phenomena) and 'Serial Experment Lain' are good choices. 'Boogie Pop Phantom' may also be a Cyberpunk style series you may like.

If your into religious symbolism, then 'Neon Genesis Evangelion' is an obvious choice. 'RahXephon' is also a series that is similar to EVA (and IMHO, is the better series...)

The works of the director Satoshi Kon are good serious anime works, such as the movies 'Perfect Blue', 'Millennium Actress', and 'Tokyo Godfathers' (The last two were runners up to the Best Animation Feature Oscar that 'Finding Nemo' took..) and the TV series 'Paranoia Agent'

Other Anime movies that are good choices are, there's 'Jin-Roh the Wolf Brigade', 'Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust', 'Blood, the Last Vampire' and 'Metropolis'
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey miyata u like cowboy bebop?

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by spike spiegel
    Hey miyata u like cowboy bebop?
    The last post is unrelated to the thread topic and is considered SPAM!!!
    to quote the Forum Rules...
    No Spamming up the forums

Violation of these rules can (and will) result in any of the following: thread closure, warning, public humiliation, temporary suspension of account, permanant banning from AnimeOnline.
    You need to view the Flash Movie located in the first post of this thread...
    Posting and You (Free Video - cool!)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Brother may be famous one day Brother may be famous one day Brother's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for replies, it really helped. I have already taken the time to buy some of them on ebay and amazon.

And, I am sorry that i have offended you, Esthered. No excuse, just an apology.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Newbie Master Riku may be famous one day Master Riku may be famous one day Master Riku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Theres a ahow caled .hack//SIGN which is a really good ahow. it follows what happens in a game that kids all over the world are playing and there journey through out the game trying to protect the higher players, each other and trying to beat it. Its a really good show and it partly fantasy to so its really interesting!

Newbie TekkenMaster15 may be famous one day TekkenMaster15 may be famous one day TekkenMaster15's Avatar
    Thanks
    Excuse me, Brother, I totally understand what yer sayin' about artistic anime, Princess Mononoke was the best anime movie I've ever seen, but don't call Cowboy bebop crap.
    But about artistic anime, you should watch Trigun.

Newbie Blue Gender may be famous one day Blue Gender may be famous one day Blue Gender's Avatar
    Thanks

Content

If u like Princess Mononoke and like the style and story, then i wound recommend
    Chihiro - Spirited Away, Its very beutiful and has won an Oscar in 2003 for best cartoon... and it desirved it if u ask me... It's very beutiful drawn. it's a must see anime and it's a real classic... it allso has a fantasy style like moonoke and it's allso very colour full. Im sure u will love it... .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2