Thread: new! dokidoki ;D

Newbie Makepeace may be famous one day Makepeace may be famous one day Makepeace's Avatar
    Thanks

new! dokidoki ;D

hi ho ^^

iam new here too, cause u thought it already ^^

yeah something about me:
    iam a 19 years old german otaku, gamer and ex-fansubber.
    and now on search for a new area for experience ^^ and thats wallpaper design.

i will try to give my best, ganbaru!

my lovliest animes:
    FMA,FMP, Scrapped Princess, Naruto and ai yori aoshi

my favorite games:
    warcraft 3, tales of symphinia(GC)

and if i make some mistakes in grammar or so, just oversee it, i must look a much more animes to get better in english XD

greetz Makepeace

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

Red face

Welcome to the magnificiant Anime Online, where you can talk about what the other don't want to know....... >_<

Really hope you will be at ease here. and don't mind, The girls always say that accent, give more charme to people..... even if the speaking here is from the keyboard......

I am looking foward to your Wallie...... (by the way, You were fan subing..... what group.....)
    Coming soon.........

Otaku Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi hi~ Welcome, oo new one *hands AO map* Enjoy yourself here, and enjoy life
    Fi5th Column
    ----
    Thx to Trunks for this wonderful sig~.
    ----

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hey, Hibiki... are we ever going to actually see this AO map of yours? -narrows eyes-

Anyways... hello, noobish one! Have fun, and outgrow your noob-dom as quickly as possible. Don't let Hassun get to you too badly, he just likes blood.

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to ao enjoy ur stay.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    and if i make some mistakes in grammar or so, just oversee it, i must look a much more animes to get better in english XD

that's okay...from what i can tell, those of us who speak english as our native language make more grammatical errors than those who don't...
    anyway, welcome, and enjoy!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    (Swings bat at your head but misses) Oh......sorry about that. Hey welcome to the site! Its a great place here, welcome to the fold buddy. Enjoy