Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New Family Guy Season

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

New Family Guy Season

Well its off to a good start. I was afraid they'd be reaching to be like it was with the new episodes, but the first one was quite funny. Anyone catch it?

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course. And it was great. I was afraid they'd have lost their touch but they have not. I'm so glad its finally back.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Near the end, it felt as if the show took a more serious turn(not a big turn), even though still being funny. The story of the new episode actualy came together better, almost like a simpsons episode, excpet no moral or real life situation being assessed.
    If it ends up too serious, it might start to be like futurama(even though futurama was considered comedy, most of it followed a serious storyline).

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Urg, I can't believe I forgot to watch this. Nonetheless I saw the ep a week ago (it was leaked on a few torrent sites) and it was hilarious, Now I only have to remember to watch it every week. Great to see that it's still just as funny as ever.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    haha. I just caught it, hilarious. That bit with Peter & the archie burger comic had me in stitches. They haven't lost their touch with the humor. Thank God the show is back
    Last edited by narrator; May 01, 2005 at 09:44 PM.

Newbie roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly's Avatar
    Thanks
    i thought they axed it... along with futurama...

its a shame we dont get it in australia on free to air. i loved futurama and family guy was awesome when it was on mid-day during the holidays. until it got replace by sabrena the teenage witch. i mean serious. WTF

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Somebody give roly_poly a hug. That is pretty bad man I feel for you guys over there in Australia. Sabrina the Teenage Witch...I cant even begin to understand how they thought that would be a good replacement for Family Guy.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roly_poly
    i thought they axed it... along with futurama...

its a shame we dont get it in australia on free to air. i loved futurama and family guy was awesome when it was on mid-day during the holidays. until it got replace by sabrena the teenage witch. i mean serious. WTF
    It was axed...but its made its triumphant return to TV.

I think its the only show to ever be brought back onto the air, because of the huge sale of DVD's.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast