Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New Family Guy Season

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, I remembered to watch it. I really liked the beginning where Peter listed all the shows that Fox had cancelled, I thought it was a nice poke at the network. Besides, two of the shows (Firefly and Tidus ) are shows I really liked. The Archie comic bid was funny, but I really like the one about Passion of the Christ 2 with the gung-ho Jesus. I thought it was a pretty bold move to pass this on tv.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw it and I like the part where they had the GI JOe scene in the bathroom. That cracked me up so much.

Newbie Judau Ashta may be famous one day Judau Ashta may be famous one day Judau Ashta's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've already forgotten about the ep. But from what I can remember, It's not bad. Just hope it gets funnier again.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I loved the GI Joe part. That in itself made the episode for me.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    I loved the GI Joe part. That in itself made the episode for me.
    Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that, man I am glad they're back, I didn't watch a lot before, but I won't miss one episode now.

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yah American Dad was not that bad either. Even though Political comedy isn't that funny to me.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yea, I saw the ep. It was hilarious, I'm glad they havent lost their sense of humor. The jesus bit was my favorite.. the whole ep. made me laugh

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm probably going to get a lot of disagreements, but I thought that Americian Dad was funnier than that Family Guy Episoide.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast