Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New Family Guy Season

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think American Dad is pretty crappy. I didn't like the first episode they showed of it during the Superbowl and this last one wasen't that funny either. I'll give it one more chance to impress me or I'm just going to commit myself fully to Family Guy.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    Well its off to a good start. I was afraid they'd be reaching to be like it was with the new episodes, but the first one was quite funny. Anyone catch it?
    Actually no i didnt T-T...what time does it air? I wanna watch it...family guys is one of the best cartoons out there XD =D....very good cartoon for those who are in to anime and those who arent =P

Newbie LShadows may be famous one day LShadows may be famous one day LShadows's Avatar
    Thanks
    I loved the GI Joe scene as well.

We watched it here. Family guy is a big hit in this house hold. Even my little ones watch it. So there was NO way we would miss the shows return. I thought it was hilarious and Im glad to see it back in action.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Family guy rocks socks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newbie LiL mIeN may be famous one day LiL mIeN may be famous one day LiL mIeN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dat shit was hella ****in funny! they should kick the king of the hills and replace it with family guy. no1 wants 2 watch Hank Hill talkin about his small dick hole! LOL! And Peggy Hill wit her giant ass feet. Bobby Hill is just Fat and he looks like he is a bum!

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey have any of u guys seen that episode in family guy when peter tries to make
    the show real,any way the funny part is when i think loius says oh god just shot me
    and you see a red laser on her head and it zooms up to heaven and it shows god scoping
    with a sniper rifle,its soo funny

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Did anyone happen to catch episode 2? This time they had a little fun with law and order in the intro. The episode involved Chris's school and the new sub, Mrs. Lockhart. Probably the funniest scene was when the sub held up chris's F grade paper right next to her chest and asked chris, "What do you see?". Of course, chris would have to say, "Two D's and an F"....

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    Did anyone happen to catch episode 2? This time they had a little fun with law and order in the intro. The episode involved Chris's school and the new sub, Mrs. Lockhart. Probably the funniest scene was when the sub held up chris's F grade paper right next to her chest and asked chris, "What do you see?". Of course, chris would have to say, "Two D's and an F"....
    you know it was funnier when Brian tried to act hip and stuff, and the two kids were like dude, that's racist

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast