Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: New Family Guy Season

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    The tampon bit was probably my favorite in this episode. "now i play the waiting game" heh good times....

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I lost it when Stewie farted and popped a blood vessel in his eye.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    The tampon bit was probably my favorite in this episode. "now i play the waiting game" heh good times....
    I can't believe they got away with that...it was gross but funny. Same with Stewie and the condom bit.

Also the obscure reference to "You Can't Do That On Television", my co-worker today was saying how no non-Canadian who was a child in the 80's would get that.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    I lost it when Stewie farted and popped a blood vessel in his eye.
    Oh yeah, that one had me laughing out loud as well

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh lord.....the segment in tonights episode which featured the "Peter vs. Chicken" fight was the most epic fight scene in American history, and was so damn hilarious i almost choked to death.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Oh lord.....the segment in tonights episode which featured the "Peter vs. Chicken" fight was the most epic fight scene in American history, and was so damn hilarious i almost choked to death.
    Yeah that was pretty priceless. Peter actually fought the chicken before, but this time it was so unexpected, that got me rolling to begin with and then it only got better and better. to you Seth Macfarlane.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    The new family guy season is off to a great start. I basically like the whole Animation Domination thing on Fox now. Especially Roger on American Dad.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4