Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: new to forums

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

new to forums

Hi, I'm new to this website and forums in general. I posted a question in the mixed flava page, so I hope someone will help me! However, I'm not new to anime. I have a pretty eclectic collection. Unfortunately, school and work have taken away from much of the time I used to spend watching anime. I'm 23 (my b-day was on Turkey Day!), female, and I hope to make some new friend here!

Otaku Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi, I'm the first, lolz. Anyway, welcome to AO *hands AO map* Enjoy yourself here, and check out the gallery too, while you're at it
    Fi5th Column
    ----
    Thx to Trunks for this wonderful sig~.
    ----

Newbie MiSTrGosH may be famous one day MiSTrGosH may be famous one day MiSTrGosH's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hiya & welcome to AO. Hope to see ya around the forums.

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Irasshai!
    Welcome to AO! have fun and enjoy your stay!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi Hi!!

*hands you a band-aid* it helps stop all kind of bleeding, you will probably understand how useful this is later

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie berryhot may be famous one day berryhot may be famous one day berryhot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to AO Happy posting

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    The band-aid didn't work for the previous 23 ff girls and it won't help now...
    Last edited by Hassun; Nov 30, 2004 at 09:45 AM.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to the fold! You seem like a very kewl person, enjoy AO! Hope ya stick around

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast